What's new

Why The Hindutva Brigade Loves This Man Despite His Call For India's Break-Up

interesting. in my experience punjabis always try to separate themselves from the rest of india by saying they are punjabi or north indian. they also have a strong sense of unity, whenever a punjabi sees another punjabi they start talking as if they were friends :lol:
n-RAVLEEN-KAUR-628x314.jpg

Hindutva brigade is like Trump supporters. Just tell them what they like to hear, and you will be a star. Tarek Fateh understands it. He has managed to transform himself from a nobody to a Hindutva poster boy in just a few years. Look at Subramanian Swamy. He used to write articles criticizing RSS and their cronies in the late 90's. Now he is a superstar of the same people.

Last edited:
Hindutva brigade is like Trump supporters. Just tell them what they like to hear, and you will be a star. Tarek Fateh understands it. He has managed to transform himself from a nobody to a Hindutva poster boy in just a few years. Look at Subramanian Swamy. He used to write articles criticizing RSS and their cronies in the late 90's. Now he is a superstar of the same people.

Dr. Swamy was always a RSS supporter.

His criticized the RSS after it sided with Vajayee to sideline him for political expediency. His beliefs and principles have not changed.

Tarek Fateh is a genuine intellectual who is also an author of multiple books and has been hounded out of pakistan for his beliefs and courage to speak out. Any reason why he is not your hero ?

interesting. in my experience punjabis always try to separate themselves from the rest of india by saying they are punjabi or north indian. they also have a strong sense of unity, whenever a punjabi sees another punjabi they start talking as if they were friends :lol:

The bengali girl is easy on the eye. @jamahir @Zibago

Indians feeling the heat...I'm lovin it!!

Ah the irony, few weeks ago he was the super hero in india.

What heat ? There is no such heat here.

Tareekh fateh is a genuis, and we will continue to host him and beam his thoughts worldwide.
He has the right to express his opinion.

What heat ? There is no such heat here.

Tareekh fateh is a genuis, and we will continue to host him and beam his thoughts worldwide.
He has the right to express his opinion.

Completely agree.

I mean we have elected people like Sonia & Kejriwal who support terrorists for power.
Compared to them Mr Tareekh is quite agreeable :D

Last edited:
Indians feeling the heat...I'm lovin it!!

Ah the irony, few weeks ago he was the super hero in india.

I love what he said about Pakistan that Pakistan is not a state but a state of mind. Yeah, we are feeling the heat. :D

I love what he said about Pakistan that Pakistan is not a state but a state of mind. Yeah, we are feeling the heat. :D

He clearly hates pakistan and pakistanis so it is pointless whatever he bark about pakistan, nobody take him seriously. But in india he was a hero.

The bengali girl is easy on the eye. @jamahir @Zibago

I concur she is pretty, the Punjabi girl has some excellent genetics though i.e. tall, strong boned and athletic. She should marry a similar Sikh Punjabi dude.

As for Tarak Tatta, erm well confused fella and a tad senile.

I concur she is pretty, the Punjabi girl has some excellent genetics though i.e. tall, strong boned and athletic. She should marry a similar Sikh Punjabi dude.

As for Tarak Tatta, erm well confused fella and a tad senile.
Agreed Waz, the Punjabi lass looks much bigger and will probably produce (well their is no probably about it) tall strong kids, though the Bangla lass has a cuteness about her that the Punjabi chick lacks,
Tarak is a senile old charlatan, enough said.kudos

The fact that Tarak is causing so much burn is enough to convince me of his continued presence in India.
By all means keep him, no body cares about the flatulence he releases from his ugly despicable mouth, we only find it comical at best, downright boring at worst.

By all means keep him, no body cares about the flatulence he releases from his ugly despicable mouth, we only find it comical at best, downright boring at worst.

On the contrary, the hurt from "some" sections is very evident.
The fact that we are discussing here is the proof ;)

Back
Top Bottom