What's new

Why the CIA doesn't spy on the UAE

CIA and does not spy on anyone even friends in Europe; well that is in-fact a deceptive article to divert. How about spying on European leadership phone hacks revealed during Obama tenure? Give it a rest.

True and no doubt. But UAE is one of those countries which has been perceived to not offer much militarily; but with recent Yemen crisis, espionage accusations, defense procurements, and mandatory training for all 18+ Emirati residents, it might have rung CIA bells.

But I think there might be truth to the article, like I said: these changes have been recent, before that why would you use your resources to spy on UAE. So a blind spot might have been left, but won't be long before its filled.

Lolz and who would admit they do? The reality is UAE is smart and have shown it can tackle big guys.

CIA and does not spy on anyone even friends in Europe;
What about the spying on Germany under Obama that made Germany angry at the US? So CIA doesnt spy on US allies like Germany but NSA does? Sorry you're contradicting yourself. US either spies or allies or doesnt- which agency did or didnt is irrelevant.

How about spying on European leadership phone hacks revealed during Obama tenure? Give it a rest.
US spying- CIA or NSA doesnt matter imo.

I am NOT talking crap. I am just sharing what I have heard on my end. We all have friends in places now don't we?
You're probably correct- especially when we include the fact that GCC countries already have full blown relationships with Israel that they just keep private or quiet. Its interesting someone asked @Khafee to give his supreme opinion on UAE affairs as if his word is the truth about everything UAE related. lol.

Not everyone shaking hand with you, is your friend. Having such friends can cause you confusion. May be the friends are feeding what they are supposed to.
You dont want to see the other side of this "coin".

CIA and does not spy on anyone even friends in Europe; well that is in-fact a deceptive article to divert. How about spying on European leadership phone hacks revealed during Obama tenure? Give it a rest.
"The U.S. intelligence community doesn’t completely ignore the UAE. The NSA conducts electronic surveillance"

And quite interesting:

"The closest contrast to the UAE may be Saudi Arabia - another influential U.S. ally in the Middle East that produces oil and buys U.S. weapons. Unlike the UAE, Saudi Arabia is often targeted by the CIA, according to two former CIA officials and a former intelligence officer for a Gulf nation. Saudi intelligence agents have caught several CIA agents trying to recruit Saudi officials as informants, the sources said.

The Saudi intelligence agencies do not complain publicly about CIA spying attempts but privately meet with the agency’s station chief in Riyadh to ask that the CIA officers involved be quietly ejected from the country, said the former intelligence official for a Gulf nation."

Last edited:
UAE, Abu Dahbi, Saudia, Qatar ...they all are run by CIA, CIA station head makes their policies and their puppet leader only do the implementation.

UAE, Abu Dahbi, Saudia, Qatar ...they all are run by CIA, CIA station head makes their policies and their puppet leader only do the implementation.
Did you read the post just before yours?

What about the spying on Germany under Obama that made Germany angry at the US? So CIA doesnt spy on US allies like Germany but NSA does? Sorry you're contradicting yourself. US either spies or allies or doesnt- which agency did or didnt is irrelevant.

US spying- CIA or NSA doesnt matter imo.

You're probably correct- especially when we include the fact that GCC countries already have full blown relationships with Israel that they just keep private or quiet. Its interesting someone asked @Khafee to give his supreme opinion on UAE affairs as if his word is the truth about everything UAE related. lol.

You dont want to see the other side of this "coin".

What does this post means?

Not everyone shaking hand with you, is your friend. Having such friends can cause you confusion. May be the friends are feeding what they are supposed to.

And I hope that you are aware of the fact that during Sri Lankan & Tamil Tigers war, MOSSAD was training & equipping both the parties. This is clearly evident from the dead body of MOSSAD Case Officer brought to Israel from Sri Lanka in those times!

While the whole world has acknowledged Saudi-Israeli relations (Israel has openly boasted of it), what makes you doubt UAE-Israeli relationships? After all, these Arabs are so sold out!

And in the business of spying, you are watched 24/7, friends & foes alike. But Stupid "Goys" can hardly realize something!

What does this post means?
THis post means that US spies on its allies ,like GErmany, which you said they didnt, so thats false. US spies on EU allies and it doesnt matter who did the spying- CIA, DIA, NSA, doesnt matter. spying is spying in my books.

yes that poster (you) expressed your opinion and I expressed mine, is that against the rules?
Those are quotes from the article.. not my opinion.. it means you just comment without reading the articles.. that is bad..:lol:

Those are quotes from the article.. not my opinion.. it means you just comment without reading the articles.. that is bad..:lol:

dude am I suppose to agree with the article?
give me a example how should I have replied, I am willing to learn

Back
Top Bottom