What's new

Why the Chinese Internet Is Cheering Russia’s Invasion

If necessary, I support China to offer all aids to Russia for free. China can play the America role in the WW2, Becomes an arsenal of Russia.

Of course there are many issues between the two countries. But Ukraine joining in NATO is the last straw on the camel back.

Now it's not WW2. If there is a miscarriage of justice between Russia and USA, we will be in big trouble. Are you really going underground to avoid nuclear warheads?
I prefer world peace. All mankind conduct global trade together and embrace a rich and stable life together.

Because Putin's speech resonates with how the West behaves with China.

The west will never understand. The bully can not understand the thinking of the victim. The tribes of west and most of their citizens of course cannot understand. Putin put into words (with strength) what many Chinese common folks feel as to western behavior and thinking. How the other side can finally be heard and the necessary words be said with conviction.

This is why the popularity.

However

I do not know Putin's genuine intentions. He is a cunning man and a smart one. Russia is a cunning country very adept with propaganda and understanding both it's own propaganda war and its enemy's. China is rubbish with propaganda and doesn't know it well and doesn't know how to do it well like Europeans. Here Indians are almost similarly bad but Indian propaganda is very focused on offense. Whereas Chinese propaganda is focused on telling neutral countries that look we're improving in these ways and only more recently started with talking back and trying to counter western lies but not with as much style and resourcefulness as west.

Putin may be 100% genuine. Personally I just don't know. He knows what to say and how to say it. He knows how to pull heart strings and many Chinese feel what he says and understands. This is why there's popularity. Plus old ways of thinking that Russia is our old Soviet brother despite falling relations during Kruschev and after.

If necessary, I support China to offer all aids to Russia for free. China can play the America role in the WW2, Becomes an arsenal of Russia.

Of course there are many issues between the two countries. But Ukraine joining in NATO is the last straw on the camel back.
NATO is just a faked excuse by Putin. Russia nuclear and conventional arsenal are overwhelming in Europe.
You cheer him because he acts like a japanese Kamikaze.

Now it's not WW2. If there is a miscarriage of justice between Russia and USA, we will be in big trouble. Are you really going underground to avoid nuclear warheads?
I prefer world peace. All mankind conduct global trade together and embrace a rich and stable life together.
China guaranteeing Russia to win the conventional war is the best way to avoid nuclear war. US and other western countries dare to ship weapons to Ukraine. What makes China so cautious to help Russia?

NATO is just a faked excuse by Putin.

You cheer him because he acts like a japanese Kamikaze.

you said the first line of your thoughts. Where is the rest? So if NATO is just teh excuse of Putin, what is the reason?

It's not about who we should support, it's more about who we should not support, many Chinese throw their support behind Russia based on this principle.

China guaranteeing Russia to win the conventional war is the best way to avoid nuclear war. US and other western countries dare to ship weapons to Ukraine. What makes China so cautious to help Russia?

Because Russia is a big boy who can stand on his own and beat to death the wolves at its door. If it falters and fails, then the wolves lair can cease to exist with the rest of humanity. That is why.

Avoiding nuclear war is up to NATO too. How they act. Russia will win conventional war in Ukraine.

It is tragic that Russians and Ukrainians are losing lives over what has truly been caused by USA. They distance themselves from the crime scene now.

It's not about who we should support, it's more about who we should not support, many Chinese throw their support behind Russia based on this principle.

True but we cannot support violence on Ukrainian people either as much as Russia genuinely has some fair reasons for pushing. USA is totally complicit but all western comments will ignore this.

Ukrainian people are sovereign and they choose to be corrupted and misled but who are we and Russia to say they must follow that path. Putin and Russia have their reasons. We don't know what it's like to be Russia. Equally we do not know what it's like to be Ukrainian. USA however the fcking devil in disguise, causes the turmoil and walks away with a snigger.

you said the first line of your thoughts. Where is the rest? So if NATO is just teh excuse of Putin, what is the reason?
You are too naive. Countries like Poland or Czech in Europe seek Nato membership because they fear Russia. And most don’t know they fear Germany.
Thinking Poland or Czech will attack Germany or Russia is like thinking dinosaurs returning to earth.

Because Russia is a big boy who can stand on his own and beat to death the wolves at its door. If it falters and fails, then the wolves lair can cease to exist with the rest of humanity. That is why.

Avoiding nuclear war is up to NATO too. How they act. Russia will win conventional war in Ukraine.

It is tragic that Russians and Ukrainians are losing lives over what has truly been caused by USA. They distance themselves from the crime scene now.
Yes. US is the director of this tragedy. I wonder why so many people condemn the victim Russia and see the real bad guy as a hero.

Yes. US is the director of this tragedy. I wonder why so many people condemn the victim Russia and see the real bad guy as a hero.

Tribalism, media focusing on singular things and singular aspects while keeping balance out of sight and out of mind.

Then the decades of red scare brainwashing even though Russia isn't red and isn't all that west says it is. Notice west talk about Russia and Putin wanting USSR back. Fucking shameless propagandist liars. I don't know how those humans can be redeemed for the levels of lying and hyprocrisy.

Russians don't like me and most don't really like China and regard it as inferior to them and peoples too as racist attitudes. But here on this, I do feel for them. Ukrainians suffering even more.

Back
Top Bottom