What's new

Why the Chinese Internet Is Cheering Russia’s Invasion

What I see on the Chinese Internet is that there are people who oppose NATO and war, but there is no cheering.Indian netizens reacted more fiercely and supported Russia more.

What I see on the Chinese Internet is that there are people who oppose NATO and war, but there is no cheering.Indian netizens reacted more fiercely and supported Russia more.
Why chinese cheering Russia invasion?
Because they hate the West, plus bad memory of Belgrad bombing.

Plus, like Putin, they are disappointed for the PLA, can’t bomb Nato members without facing all out war.

Plus, like Putin, they are disappointed for the PLA, can’t bomb Nato members without facing all out war.
We actually have a better relationship with Ukraine. When two of your larger sources of raw materials and friends go to war, of course, it's bad for China.

Ooo sorry I thought it was because of napalm and agent orange. Lol.

Ooo wait, why is a Viet cheering for US? Me love you long time soldier boy?

Ooo sorry I thought it was because of napalm and agent orange. Lol.

Ooo wait, why is a Viet cheering for US? Me love you long time soldier boy?
I am not cheering the US.
It’s very regrettable to cheer deaths and destruction brought by the brain dead ex spy Vladimir.
Beware If he completes Ukraine he will turn the gun to you.

I am not cheering the US.
It’s very regrettable to cheer deaths and destruction brought by the brain dead ex spy Vladimir.
Beware If he completes Ukraine he will turn the gun to you.
Omg, Putin turn his gun against China.... What are you smoking? When I look at that Jew actor Zelensky speak, he sounds like an arrogant bastard who does not know his place. He is sacrificing his people due to his ego, just sign a neutrality agreement, that's all it takes but he sold his soul to the devil it seems. What Putin did was defensive, he had no choice and he gave Ukraine and Nato almost a year of warning. The monster here is NATO not Putin numbnuts, stop the fcking expansion and stop trying to contain others, if China don't support Russia we will be next. We already bit the first bullet and yoh expect us to support US, are we retarded ?

Last edited:
Omg, Putin turn his gun against China.... What are you smoking? When I look at that Jew actor Zelensky speak, he sounds like an arrogant bastard who does not know his place. He is sacrificing his people due to his ego, just sign a neutrality agreement, that's all it takes but he sold his soul to the devil it seems. What Putin did was defensive, he had no choice and he gave Ukraine and Nato almost a year of warning. The monster here is NATO not Putin numbnuts, stop the fcking expansion and stop trying to contain others, if China don't support Russia we will be next. We already bit the first bullet and yoh expect us to support US, are we retarded ?
Zelensky is only a puppet and he gets paid for doing things. Latest report shows he has $1.4 billion assets. Obviously playing comedy in Europe's poorest country and an openly known salary for his presidential role cannot make him that much.

It is not 'if' but more like 'will not'. Sinopec just cancelled a deal with Russia. More Chinese businesses, including SOEs, will depart from Russia as they do their cost/benefit analyses. The Party ordered the Chinese people to mouth their support for Russia and the Chinese people obediently complied. But that will be the most of China's support for Russia.

It is not 'if' but more like 'will not'. Sinopec just cancelled a deal with Russia. More Chinese businesses, including SOEs, will depart from Russia as they do their cost/benefit analyses. The Party ordered the Chinese people to mouth their support for Russia and the Chinese people obediently complied. But that will be the most of China's support for Russia.
Sinopec cancelled a deal in USD$, do you know how many hundred of billions worth of deal are under the table in Rmb. Are you stupid or something expecting us to support NATO and US, it's suicidal numbnuts. This is an existential threat to China. Russia must not be allowed to fall. You read CNN, it will say more are departing but you have no idea how may Chinese companies are creating sanction proof companies just to trade with Russia. The evil western empire must be stopped.

Zelensky is only a puppet and he gets paid for doing things. Latest report shows he has $1.4 billion assets. Obviously playing comedy in Europe's poorest country and an openly known salary for his presidential role cannot make him that much.
That guy looks like a crook. Fcking actor.

Putin tells Europe: pay in roubles or we'll cut off your gas

March 31, 2022

BERLIN/LONDON, March 31 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin is demanding foreign buyers pay for Russian gas in roubles from Friday or else have their supplies cut, a move European capitals rejected and which Berlin said amounted to "blackmail".

Putin said buyers of Russian gas "must open rouble accounts in Russian banks. It is from these accounts that payments will be made for gas delivered starting from tomorrow," or April 1.

"If such payments are not made, we will consider this a default on the part of buyers, with all the ensuing consequences. Nobody sells us anything for free, and we are not going to do charity either - that is, existing contracts will be stopped," he said in televised remarks.

Putin said the switch to roubles would strengthen Russia's sovereignty. He said the West was using the financial system as a weapon, and it made no sense for Russia to trade in dollars and euros when assets in those currencies were being frozen.

"What is actually happening, what has already happened? We have supplied European consumers with our resources, in this case gas. They received it, paid us in euros, which they then froze themselves. In this regard, there is every reason to believe that we delivered part of the gas provided to Europe practically free of charge," he said.

"That, of course, cannot continue," Putin said

:pop:

Russia halts gas supplies to Poland and Bulgaria

Exclusive: China quietly increases purchases of low-priced Russian oil

Russia is about to cut off Finland's natural gas

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom