What's new

Why Technocratic Caretaker Govt is a Bad Idea: Lt. Gen (R) Haroon Aslam

My elders would tell me how much of a burden East Pakistan was, that it would flood every year. Back then the army did a good job of spinning east pakistan as dead weight.. In reality the army already lost the people there when they denied them their chosen leader and then blamed politicians and used propaganda to build a narrative.

I can envision GHQ doing the same with Baluchistan and maybe KPK, if it ever gets that far. Obviously they will try everything in their power to strong arm each state. Which is exactly what has been happening in Baluchistan for some time now.

Is PTI not the elected party of the KPK? You are CLEARLY working on the "greater Pashtunistan" agenda! Dumb trolling all over the place.

You and other idiots thinking we'd get Balkanized is the dumbest sh*it I've read in a while. And I've read a LOT of stupid sh*it on this forum about the army. Don't worry, while your lazy rear sits on the keyboard writing these dumbest posts about Pakistan breaking, the Pakistani soldiers will give their blood like always to protect even stupid trolls like you and your PTI troll team.

Go ahead and boycott. The government should REVOKE ALL Plots sold to these stupid overseas Pakistanis. They make 100% more money from our country and then badmouth us. They should instead invest in the nations they are in, make 6-8% a year and give their respective kings / queens half that and live off their welfare.

@Horse_Rider — Your horse shit is getting tiresome, obviously a patwari pmln plant being fed biryanis by his fantasy mistress’s media cell or even part of it..
What happened your visa application to UK got rejected, hence the vitriol against uk expats.. what was it fake certificates from online buy a degree for $59.99 ..that they caught you on…

@Horse_Rider — Your horse shit is getting tiresome, obviously a patwari pmln plant being fed biryanis by his fantasy mistress’s media cell or even part of it..
What happened your visa application to UK got rejected, hence the vitriol against uk expats.. what was it fake certificates from online buy a degree for $59.99 ..that they caught you on…

:lol: You don't know how to counter me do you? :rofl:. You went from PMLN to UK Visa to everywhere else on the planet. That's the sad part about youthias, You JUST "Thia Thia"! That's it not one rupee worth of sense in any of your posts. I invited like 4 dozens of you on one of my threads hoping I'd see some intellect. Sadly, there was none.

GO PAK ARMY! The smartest and bravest mindsets exist there. The crap and kachra goes to politics and overseas and overseas ones then they buy plots in our country making 100% profit they can NEVER make overseas or another market. Yet, they diss our country. One of these days, the King, your lord will get involved and your welfare will be cancelled. On travel, Alhamdulilah, I can travel at will. Don't you worry about me. I belong to this land and here I'll be buried with pride.

Establishment intends to stop return of IK to power. For that, they will go to any extent possible.
Even if it means breaking Pakistan further into smaller manageable dominions.

You and other idiots thinking we'd get Balkanized is the dumbest sh*it I've read in a while.
Not like it hasnt happened earlier no? Bangladesh something something. Choking too much on boot polish arent you now.

No to Democracy
No to Aristocracy
No to Autocracy

Yes to "Kanjarocracy".
😃😃

This is a godforsaken country now, stop treating it as a guinea pig.

Enough of the experiments and failures. If this continues there won't be any country left intact to rule. Only GHQ would be left to rule and country gone.

Establishment’s political engineering and experiments has destroyed Pakistan.
Only permanent solution to this on going crisis is turn the country into Unitarian Presidential Republic.
complete control of all territories, No provinces, only divisions with limited power and power is divided between districts and municipalities.

Technocratic government or not, there is a storm brewing in KPK and Baluchistan which will sweep away those sitting in GHQ IF they do not change their authoritarian and dictatorial mindset right now. If these corrupts do not change their way, unfortunately, there will be no country left to rule over. This country will become another Yugoslavia unfortunately.
It does seem like Pakistan is another Yugoslavia in the making.

The corrupt secular beghairat elite generals can be thanked for this. Their greed and idiocy has ruined everything.

To salvage Pakistan today would be a miracle. It would require a very rare kind of person like who founded it. There are way too many corrupt opportunists for that to even be remotely likely.

Your only real hope is for the elites to just suddenly fix themselves up, but that's also a miracle.

Right now the best solution in general elections. Otherwise, all financial institutions are not interested to talk to the present govt. Or just listen to US what he says and obey all demands.

Right now the best solution in general elections. Otherwise, all financial institutions are not interested to talk to the present govt. Or just listen to US what he says and obey all demands.

We shall forgo our nuclear weapon, if US-West is ready to pay an appropriate price to Pakistan, to Generals, and to our political mafia.

We shall forgo our nuclear weapon, if US-West is ready to pay an appropriate price to Pakistan, to Generals, and to our political mafia.
Open embassy in Israel.
Obey Indian hegemony in the region and give MFN status to India in trade.
Stay away from China, Iran, and Russia.
Provide US bases in Pakistan.
Adopt US regional policy and international policy.

Last edited:
Open embassy in Israel.
Stay away from China and Russia.

Yes, and claim money, separately, against each of the items, you stated. The money, so received, shall be distributed amongst the following:
1) Generals
2) Political Mafias of Pakistan
3) Judges
4) Pakistan, whatever little remains after payment to the above 3 parties

i have only on objection its injustice with imran khan and PTI /public

Open embassy in Israel.
Stay away from China, Iran, and Russia.
Kitny pessy deen gay phir ?????????????

Back
Top Bottom