What's new

why stop drones ???!

Pakistan army should declare 1000 year war against taliban.. we are with them here..
Than it will be a two front war for Pakistan as 970 years are still left in 1000 year war against India as declared by Mr.Bhutto.

3 TTP chiefs? The only TTP Chief who got killed was Baitullah Masoud. And even when he got killed, CIA was not admitted that He got killed, but Pakistani Side was jumping on this. (Some sources were even saying, ISI misguided them to kill Baitullah Masoud)

USA targets and Pakistan Targets are different, very different. But these drone strikes are allowing TTP to get cover under Talibans (Who fought Soviet War). That's why Drone strikes needs to be stopped.

The only allowed option is, USA hand over drones to Pakistan and then Pakistan operate Drones while CIA remains on the selection of targets. Not otherway around.

(There are many other points, but I am keeping only those which are sync with topic)

ISI provided 6 digit co-ordinates to CIA for urgent action using drones, the target was BM. Those attacks never took place. After that, ISI was forced to trap CIA into targeting BM thinking that they were targeting someone else.

Your army, ISI, govt all want drone attacks. Who is stopping it... Statements by politicians are only to fool public...

Drones are without doubt doing a good job in killing Taliban & Al-Qaida leaders but I am against these attacks.

It is also a fact that under International Law no State should let her territory to be used as a safe haven for the terrorists attacking the neighbouring country. This has also been spelled out in the Amnesty Report but this part is deliberately omitted when the Press refers to the sections of the report condemning that drone attacks.

My reason for opposing the drone attacks is simple.

I consider such attacks a slap on my face as this shows that my beloved country is powerless to stop infringement of her sovereignty.

lol, I doubt you have any links in Army. Otherwise you would have know from where "Mullah Omer" Got popularity.
was jst few of the indivisiuals, we are talking about a bigger army or a militry group against soviet russia?
fact is no, talibans as group never took any part in the war against soviets?
keep your doubts, about me, but dont twist historical facts!

Taliban by name my be formed in 1992 (not 1994;)) but all the major players of Taliban were known to those who were involve in soviet war.

In soviet war, mujahideen's were not organized to take over afghanistan, but was trained for Gorilla Warfare, that's why no organization name was know but some segregated elements only. But in 1992, Taliban name was given so that instead of gorilla fight, they become an organization against Russian backed government and Irani/Indian backed militants (which become North Alliance later on). But that doesn't means Taliban were not involve, it just means "No Taliban" name was used back than. Even I remember during soviet war, mujahideens who were getting trained in Madrass used to be called Talibs.
sorry, you are just messing it all up, jst to verify your historical fault, made here?
talibans were formed by the, the students of the madarshs , which were created after soviet occupation of afghanistan, & the learning students there were, the sons or brothers of the mujahideens fighting the soviet occupation in afghanistan?
non of mujahedin commanders, like rabbani, rasool siaof, gul-badeen hikmatyar, or even ahmed shah masood were part of taliban, hence plz stop bogus claims instead educate yourself?

Drones are without doubt doing a good job in killing Taliban & Al-Qaida leaders but I am against these attacks.

It is also a fact that under International Law no State should let her territory to be used as a safe haven for the terrorists attacking the neighbouring country. This has also been spelled out in the Amnesty Report but this part is deliberately omitted when the Press refers to the sections of the report condemning that drone attacks.

My reason for opposing the drone attacks is simple.

I consider such attacks a slap on my face as this shows that my beloved country is powerless to stop infringement of her sovereignty.

Rather it is powerlessness to control own territory, to exercise sovereignty over own land.

Back
Top Bottom