What's new

Why still not India announces new CDS?

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My question is CDS is an important post as per Indians then why not they announce new CDS, despite the older dispatched already.

My assumption:

Mr. Bipin just awarded that post because he was BJP supporter and Modi wants him to power and just to do that he created a post for him and after his departure post is not important at all.

@PanzerKiel @Rashid Mahmood @Signalian @Huffal

My question is CDS is an important post as per Indians then why not they announce new CDS, despite the older dispatched already.

My assumption:

Mr. Bipin just awarded that post because he was BJP supporter and Modi wants him to power and just to do that he created a post for him and after his departure post is not important at all.

I think that they are searching for a perfect boot licker, as the late General "Peepni" was.

its all about passing the loyalty test because they have to pick up one guy out of a wide range of serving and retired military officers so delay is obvious

My assumption:

@PanzerKiel @Rashid Mahmood @Signalian @Huffal

Means it is a useless post and they need only a boot licker....that is why armed forces got rid of him.
The post is more like Joint chief of staff committee in Pakistan. I think IN and IAF are not totally on board with this idea (My personal comment).

The post is more like Joint chief of staff committee in Pakistan. I think IN and IAF are not totally on board with this idea (My personal comment).
They also have joint chief of staff committee.

CDS is totally different indeed an idea to bring all three forces under one umbrella and command.

In their case, I think, that it is far more powerful. That was why, their three services chiefs had problems with the CDS.
They also have joint chief of staff committee.

Yes, and CDS is also Chairman of that Committee.

Back
Top Bottom