What's new

Why PTI not calling for Strike in Islamabad?

Why shouldn't they resign. Afterall wanabe PM has done it in the past only to come back. Why not again? I like him taking his cult everywhere only to tell them of next destination of protest :)

Acha? Ya Umpire tera Asraa?
wishfull thinking on part of gunja goons supporters

Sir,

As a small student of democracy, i just knew that in every democracy, Parties in Opposition mostly call for Strike to show their strength, like we saw in Kashmir , Huriyat Conference call for strike every day, in Bangladesh opposition call so many strikes in recent past, in even Pakistan, MQM call strike on daily basis .

But why PTI want to close Islamabad, forcefully, and why thy not exercising their right for calling strike, and check how people will respond to their call.

But closure of Islamabad forcefully is very dangerous trend, and few other parties will also follow the same foot prints.
A corrupt PM will not let the strike work . moreover it is more dangerous to be ruled by someone who leak public secrets to dawn news, invoked in murder and corruption

Who leaked Panama papers ?who killed PAT members ?why NS hiding from accountability ?who wants bodies ?why not NS accept TORs PTI march will fizzle out .
Fair points except that you neglected my points about IK being on his rampage from the beginning. Back when there were no Panama papers or dead PAT members.

His prerogative has been the same from the start since he lost the election. And if I had to guess, he will keep finding ways to keep his shenanigans ongoing from now until 2018.

Fair points except that you neglected my points about IK being on his rampage from the beginning. Back when there were no Panama papers or dead PAT members.

His prerogative has been the same from the start since he lost the election. And if I had to guess, he will keep finding ways to keep his shenanigans ongoing from now until 2018.

brother,

no where in Panama its written that its corruption money like your leader presenting that its corruption money.
secondly same acquisition is also on Imran khan, like he also own offshore company, then why not we ask IK also to make your self accountable first, then contest election, because IK presenting himself as next PM of Pakistan.

about Model town accident, we all forgot that Police fired the bullets on protesters protecting the holy shrine of their leader, more than 80 Policeman also injured in that too, its a clash between the police and protester, now its the responsibility of PAT to proof that police fired on innocent protesters. but excess force of power never bring results, and my personal opinion is , i dont think NS sitting Russia ordered Punjab police to fire the bullets on protesters nor Shahbaz sharif.
Who leaked Panama papers ?who killed PAT members ?why NS hiding from accountability ?who wants bodies ?why not NS accept TORs PTI march will fizzle out .

brother,

no where in Panama its written that its corruption money like your leader presenting that its corruption money.
secondly same acquisition is also on Imran khan, like he also own offshore company, then why not we ask IK also to make your self accountable first, then contest election, because IK presenting himself as next PM of Pakistan.

about Model town accident, we all forgot that Police fired the bullets on protesters protecting the holy shrine of their leader, more than 80 Policeman also injured in that too, its a clash between the police and protester, now its the responsibility of PAT to proof that police fired on innocent protesters. but excess force of power never bring results, and my personal opinion is , i dont think NS sitting Russia ordered Punjab police to fire the bullets on protesters nor Shahbaz sharif.

and do u know brother IK not eligible to visit US ,because of the Case of his daughter Terrian. do u know when IK visited US last time, and i dont think its not Possible that your establishment will gave powers to that person who not even able to visit US, because of case.

IK should call for strike , that every one knew how much Pakistani's support him.

brother,

brother,

and do u know brother IK not eligible to visit US ,because of the Case of his daughter Terrian. do u know when IK visited US last time, and i dont think its not Possible that your establishment will gave powers to that person who not even able to visit US, because of case.

IK should call for strike , that every one knew how much Pakistani's support him.
First of all I am not ur brother .
What ever u wrote on foot long article .this is ur perception being patwari not rest of Pak .if NS is not theif then what's his issue ?why he hiding here and there ?
So qadri ppl shoot themselves at model town ?who is ruling Punjab for last 35 yrs ?
So u have a stupid logic that IK can't go US ?He been there when he came to canada ?Remember ?When they stop him over drones issue ? u looking Sita white than sharif family is not saint dity from head to toe .
Rule is simple NS has to prove from where that money came with 14 yrs old kids become millionaire?why not our kids what Hussain Nawaz extra ?Dont be stupid for sake of argument .

First of all I am not ur brother .
What ever u wrote on foot long article .this is ur perception being patwari not rest of Pak .if NS is not theif then what's his issue ?why he hiding here and there ?
So qadri ppl shoot themselves at model town ?who is ruling Punjab for last 35 yrs ?
So u have a stupid logic that IK can't go US ?He been there when he came to canada ?Remember ?When they stop him over drones issue ? u looking Sita white than sharif family is not saint dity from head to toe .
Rule is simple NS has to prove from where that money came with 14 yrs old kids become millionaire?why not our kids what Hussain Nawaz extra ?Dont be stupid for sake of argument .

brother,

nothing expect from typical so called educated PTIer, .
its a global law if you accuse me you have to prove, so IK have to present Prove in supreme court now, on acquisition of Panama leak.

about PAT, may i know who is injuring Police on that day? do u know what is the sentence on just touching the Policeman in anger?

question from you ,

IF NS resign, then elections from same system acceptable, Yes or No?
and if NS re elected then what's will be your stance?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom