What's new

Why PTI Made Faisal Vawda a Senator and Practically Vacated its Own National Assembly Seat?

dual nationality issue? also imran khan trying to give ticket to workers but this is not working

Dual nationality?

Can't he still be disqualified as a Senator if fails on this issue?

Faisal Vowda was about to be DQed because of his dual nationality that was still active when he filed his nomination papers before 2018 elections.

So being a senetotlr he won't be disqualified now?

He cas still be disqualified for submitting fake affidavit. But a person with an achilles heel is quite useful..

He is a traitor, not only to PTI but this country in general. He lied about his dual nationality.

Getting a liar back into the government because he is a rich businessman and his money is useful for PTI?

Also,
Proves some internal force, going beyond it's mandate, and currently helping PTI retain power, also helped faisal vawda win the elections by a slim marjin

You know Pakistani qawaneen naa??? :lol:

People who were DQed for submitting fake degrees have been allowed in the assemblies again.

Koi muhazzib muashra hota tou fake degree walay jail main hotay.. Pakistan main parliament main hain.

Yaar this dual nation logic isn't working

My father was saying that this is the result of deal that exists between pti and pee pee pee and I kinda agree with him

Pee pee pee got one seat in senate and now one in national assembly along with guarantee that federal government won't interfere in its affairs in sindh. In result pee pee pee won't resign from parliament and won't do anything that would result in fall of pti government in federal

This is all noora kushti between these two parties

to save vawda political career

In short PTI gifted a whole national assembly seat to Pee Pee Pee

Nice

And then Imran Khan expects that me being a Karachiite would support him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom