What's new

Why PTI failed in KPK?

KPK Govt failed while,Sindh and Baloachistan are doing miracles:cheers:
This is why we say AIK WARI FIR SAHIR...!
P.S Balochistan has improved greatly whether u give the credit to Army or Gov

This is why we say AIK WARI FIR SAHIR...!
P.S Balochistan has improved greatly whether u give the credit to Army or Gov
Bro,I never had any political allegiance.
I only spoke what I can see.In Pakistan all that matters is central Government.For our 70% politically backward population PM is everything.Go into any village and ask them about who is responsible for there fate,they will call PM.A

Bro,I never had any political allegiance.
I only spoke what I can see.In Pakistan all that matters is central Government.For our 70% politically backward population PM is everything.Go into any village and ask them about who is responsible for there fate,they will call PM.A
I visit my village every now and then and people there care about their own needs and crop irrespective of whats happening in the country..as far as fate is concerned they will say ALLAH MALAK AY...

I visit my village every now and then and people there care about their own needs and crop irrespective of whats happening in the country..as far as fate is concerned they will say ALLAH MALAK AY...
Unfortunately Malak has given us brain and devised us not to stand with or support injustice.

Lote to na le na PTI! pakistan mein logon ki kami hai jo Lote ikathe kar liye??
deakh bhai Sari baat hoti hay Leadership ki and Party K Rules And Regulations ki, har party ka alag agenda hota hay Bhalay lotay he kyun na ajayen, Dosri baat Hamari Qoum New Faces ko vote nai deti, hamari Qoum Ye deakhti hay Leader kon hay ? Punjabi hay ? te phir sadda vote twada, Sindhi hay ? Butto Zinda hay, Urdu Speaking ? MQM tring tring, tho mera bhai Ye sub chal raha hay ab mujhe ye batao ye maslay masail kon hal karega ? me oor tum lol logo me shaur paida kar k.

Whats this smell? What is this awful awful awful smell? Like dozens of carcasses rotting around in the open for 35 years engulfing everything they can get their smell on, oh All mighty! it smells so awful. And people actually go around and kiss it and then they roll around in it and love it for what it is then go around in rage against anyone who tries to bury and get rid of this awful smell.

How can anyone convince this lot for what it is.

I mean talk about being pathetic and proud. Oh, How it smells !!!

Mafiasos all the way...

I was thinking about why PTI despite tall claims before election failed to perform in KP?

1. 0MW added to system by PTI lead KP vs 3600MW by punjab government.
2. Failed to setup any industrial zones despite N league lead operation Zarb azb making KP secure.
3. Huge downslide in provincial tax revenues, if they can't increase provincial tax then what can we expect from them in Islamabad?

But hold on they at least most have done some development work right?

img-20170507-wa0024-jpg.396257

Nice job. But what about education and police reform? When someone ask PTI to show difference between 2013 and now they say wait 10 years to see results, kya chutiapa hai?
N league lead operation Zarb azb making KP secure.???????
Sharif wanted to stop operation especially the Karachi one and tried every trick possible to malign raheel Sharif the man behind zarb e azab

Sharif wanted to stop operation especially the Karachi one and tried every trick possible to malign raheel Sharif the man behind zarb e azab

So who do you credit peace in KPK and FATA? Army + PTI, and not PMLN!

If you remember it correctly then Imran was against military operation in KPK

Last edited:
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ROAD NET WORK THEY HAVE LEFT FOR US

what-a-beautiful-road-net-work-they-have-left-for-us-1527876219-7086.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom