What's new

Why Our Military Need to Take Control Of CPEC

supported mukti bahinis, raped bengalis after the war and almost killed 1 lakh bengali civilians, attacked like a coward a part which was 2000 kms away from west pak..cowards

Why don't you ask the Bangladeshis on PDF? They'll kick your arse for you! :D

Captured more territory. Creamed the Patton tanks (there are photos of the Patton graveyard).
What territory dude? Don't talk out of your arse. Come up with something legit. Before you got those Pattons, we destroyed your armored corpe. You forgot that? You didn;t get anything via land, sea or air in 1965 ;) Swallow it down, try it.

Hahaha this guy is a crack. Its too tough for you to swallow down the fact your throats. We crushed indians fag army and got Kashmir liberated. Rest would have been done back in 1999. Thanks to Vajpayee G's blowjobs ;)

You mean you didn't know, right? You don't know about Stuart tanks on Zoji La? About the siege of Leh?

Actually, why don't you read up and then come back? :lol::lol::lol:

What territory dude? Don't talk out of your arse. Come up with something legit. Before you got those Pattons, we destroyed your armored corpe. You forgot that? You didn;t get anything via land, sea or air in 1965 ;) Swallow it down, try it.

Look up the figures of territory captured and do the math.

Our armoured Corps was fine. It was your Pattons that got flatulence. And the sortie rate of the IAF before the ceasefire was three times the rate of the PAF.

Read up, kiddo. :partay:

You fought no war. You put in troops from October onwards, got detected and then got thrown out. And read your own records. Sharif went to Clinton, not Vajpayee; Clinton kicked his arse, not ours. Clinton asked for a stop to the fighting, and your people put up white flags and left.
We took the posts via power, like a man. Resisted indian weak pu$$y attacks. killed thousands or soldiers. Then Vajpayee went to CLinton, gave him blowup. After that he called Nawaz who gave his word that I'll have my men retreat so they don't kill indian fags hahahahaha

Since Vajpayee and Clinton didn't talk until Nawaz Sharif reached Washington, so how was that possible? Nobody called Nawaz Sharif; he invited himself and landed up at Washington. They didn't even have accommodation ready for him! :D
That wasn't our victory; we took back what was ours. It was your defeat.
Inept dude you give it a read. Why US got involved if Vajpayee didn't give him blowjob? Just tell me how?

We took the posts via power, like a man. Resisted indian weak pu$$y attacks. killed thousands or soldiers. Then Vajpayee went to CLinton, gave him blowup. After that he called Nawaz who gave his word that I'll have my men retreat so they don't kill indian fags hahahahaha

Not a single one was taken by force by the NLI. They just crept up and parked themselves. Vajpayee went nowhere. Nawaz Sharif was in Washington, and got Clinton to call Vajpayee in Delhi.

Where do you get your info from, Commando Comics? :azn:

Look up the figures of territory captured and do the math.

Our armoured Corps was fine. It was your Pattons that got flatulence. And the sortie rate of the IAF before the ceasefire was three times the rate of the PAF.
Read up, kiddo. :partay:
washing machine apki hui ..ap behs may jeetay , territory capture zada ki , but konsa lahore fatah krlia , tashkent pact ap logo ney ro ro kr kia...aur phr apke Pm ko heart attack agaya kay hum haR gaye lolz...aur jung jeetay kay 40 saal baad yaad aya kay humne jung jeeti ha tabhi itna late celebrate kia lolz..jeeps chor kar tumka he officer bhaga tha

Back
Top Bottom