What's new

Why not CN-IN-PK form and lead a formidable ‘Asian Alliance’ ?

lol.. i said that because from last couple of days we r continuously running into each other :cheers:

the world is gona end either way in 2012 ... Lets end the misery once in for all.. Nuke em all :smokin:

Coincidence plays a lot between us I guess...lol... But What If world werent supposed to end and we make it end??lol, That shouldnt happen.... I guess we are on to a Cyber war right now.... Too Old to remember where I left my Howitzer and My pair of boots.:lol:

Coincidence plays a lot between us I guess...lol... But What If world werent supposed to end and we make it end??lol, That shouldnt happen.... I guess we are on to a Cyber war right now.... Too Old to remember where I left my Howitzer and My pair of boots.:lol:

Naa The World is reaching its expiry date.. global warming etc

Our Religion mentioned it thousands of year ago the day sun gona rise from west the judgement day gona begin and end of world is imminent..
and guess what its gona happen read the Nasa Report
(NASA): Sunrise from the West

More on Retrograde motion
http://www.lasalle.edu/~smithsc/Astronomy/retrograd.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_and_direct_motion

Last edited:

Our Religion says the day sun gona rise from west the judgement day gona begin and end of world is imminent..

HAHAHAHAHA, I dont believe it, Lets die Becoming friends, I want to visit pakistan, meet the generals whom I have fought against, Have a sip of coffee with them....

Our Religion mentioned it thousands of year ago the day sun gona rise from west the judgement day gona begin and end of world is imminent..

More on Retrograde motion
Retrograde Motion

Retrograde motion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

did you read the links yourself? Just check the meaning of retrograde and you'll be laughing.

Don't link science to religion EVER.

did you read the links yourself? Just check the meaning of retrograde and you'll be laughing.

Don't link science to religion EVER.

the link i had mentioned if u read it its not that hard to understand.

Fortunately our religion is linked to the every aspect of life.. nd yh that includes science.. feel free to disagree..
2010 world is gona end.. even Mayan calender predicted it..

P.S no more discussions on religion as the discussion can get ugly.

Fortunately our religion is linked to the every aspect of life.. nd yh that includes science.. feel free to disagree..

Fortunately I dint marry, Otherwise I would I have suicided way before the world ends, Now That I can see it and go along with you guys...

Fortunately I dint marry, Otherwise I would I have suicided way before the world ends, Now That I can see it and go along with you guys...

An Ex army man talking abt suicide..not good sir..not good :angel:

An Ex army man talking abt suicide..not good sir..not good :angel:

The spirit of fighting comes Only when you are not married, Other wise " You die Killing terrorists,You get a medal, you get killed by your Wife ,You get Nothing.. Strange isnt it?:lol:

Last edited:

There are links on the web for everything. That doesn't mean it is correct.

Retrograde means that the motion is not real but appears to be so due to position of bodies.
FYI, Mayan calendar ends in Dec 2012 and not 2010. And it doesn't mean the world is going to end, it just signifies the end of an era. After that date a new era begins.

We've had 100s of doomsday predictions. Not one has been proven correct. Scientifically that 0% success rate.

Religion should be separate from science and everything else too, and I said that because discussions get ugly, so refrain from introducing any religious comments.

The spirit of fighting comes Only when you are not married, Other wise " You die Killing terrorists,You get a medal, you die By your Wife You get Nothing.. Strange isnt it?

you can marry and still fight for ur country.. in a sense u will make sure that if u die ur son will take care of the enemy.. other wise the fight dies with you..

ppl with families wives, children have also fought for their country and got medals..

you can marry and still fight for ur country.. in a sense u will make sure that if u die ur son will take care of the enemy.. other wise the fight dies with you..

ppl with families wives, children have also fought for their country and got medals..

That was supposed to be Joke Young man, take it in that spirit, Iam never Against marriage, It was Like I was Not in a Position to marry In My earliar days, I was Not blessed Like The Youths of today, Responsibility of My family and nation was On My shoulders... And Who would Like to Carry Extra weight?lol(Just Kidding):lol:

There are links on the web for everything. That doesn't mean it is correct.

Retrograde means that the motion is not real but appears to be so due to position of bodies.
FYI, Mayan calendar ends in Dec 2012 and not 2010. And it doesn't mean the world is going to end, it just signifies the end of an era. After that date a new era begins.

We've had 100s of doomsday predictions. Not one has been proven correct. Scientifically that 0% success rate.

Religion should be separate from science and everything else too, and I said that because discussions get ugly, so refrain from introducing any religious comments.

First line of my link reads

One phenomenon that aincient astronomers had difficulty explaining was the retrograde motion of the planets. Over the course of a single night, a planet will move from East to West across the sky, like any other celestial object near the ecliptic.

i think you should read the links first.. dont go for the general defination of retrograde motion.. read it in context with the discussion we were having about sun rising form the west.
and plz read the links b4 commenting i hv also included wiki since this site is referred to us by most indians in their discussions.

on lighter note or do u only expect jf-17 coming from the west?

That was supposed to be Joke Young man, take it in that spirit, Iam never Against marriage, It was Like I was Not in a Position to marry In My earliar days, I was Not blessed Like The Youths of today, Responsibility of My family and nation was On My shoulders... And Who would Like to Carry Extra weight?lol(Just Kidding):lol:

so tell me now u r married ? :angel:

Back
Top Bottom