What's new

Why no one is talking about the leaked audio of Ali Zaidi!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Caan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In all this mayhem created by TLP, we apparently missed something. Yesterday afternoon, I saw a post in which minister Ali Zaidi was saying something about the government, IK and establishment. Has anyone listened to it?
I don't want to share it due to language, but is it for real? Some serious allegations and language in it.

was fake

IMG_20210419_005116.png

He told the truth?
Or
Did he say something that a PATRIOTIC Pakistani shouldn't say because it's a reality check for the tiny hearts 💕 of those willing to eat grass and take on 7 times bigger India?

He told the truth?
Or
Did he say something that a PATRIOTIC Pakistani shouldn't say because it's a reality check for the tiny hearts 💕 of those willing to eat grass and take on 7 times bigger India?
any link of that audio ? if possible plz share

In all this mayhem created by TLP, we apparently missed something. Yesterday afternoon, I saw a post in which minister Ali Zaidi was saying something about the government, IK and establishment. Has anyone listened to it?
I don't want to share it due to language, but is it for real? Some serious allegations and language in it.
Because it is fake!!! They have caught the guy who did this. He is based out of Chicago - his name is: Qazi Raheel

Last edited:
There are people blessed with the ability of vocal impressioning.

Last edited:
Reactions: HRK
He told the truth?
Or

Truth is a subjective word, for a charsi truth is Charas is halal
by the way Indians reveal their identity on the very first post!!
for a Pakistani India is in our back mirror, we can now eat meat everyday and still have enough to beat India with.

you came here two months ago and already interested in fake videos and propoganda
why are you so interested in talking about someone's video that no one is talking about. It is a hint for you if no one is talking about something then it must a trash like you.

It was proven to be fake bahi
any link of that audio ? if possible plz share
No point wasting the time guy who planted it was found according to Sadeeq Jan

Some of the word variations are out, also who is he talking to ? if he making a solo audio to be posted but wait, he is using that language and then he would post it himself? haha
1618806251327.png

Because it is fake!!! They have caught the guy who did this. He is based out of Chicago - his name is: Qazi Raheel
Really ?????????? ... seems cybercrime is very active. But, yes it very easy to navigate the location of the first upload. All social media is now under strict govt control both Pakistan and US.
accents of some words are different ...
Well, all these dummy audios we see in GEO Khabernak show ... it is not impossible.

Reactions: HRK
Sounds like an Indian

Raj from tech support really upped his game this time. Maybe he wants Ali Zaidi's life saving.
I can't believe the Americans helped Pakistani authorities actually catch someone who was defaming Pakistan 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom