What's new

Why no love for desi 'dhadiwalas' ?? Owaisi mocks PM Modi for hugging UAE crown prince

Funny B'coz Indians Do The Same Ting When I Mention The Great Jammu Massacre of Half A Million Muslims At The Hands Of Modi's Guru Gowalker

I have no idea where Golwalkar massacred half a million people in Kashmir... I simply don't know much about this incident to form any meaningful opinion.. So, help me out here.. I'd like a few genuine sources to support that claim if you might be so kind...

But anyways, lemme assume you're stating a fact here and Golwalkar acually perpetrated this aforementioned massacre in Kashmir.. Well, in that case, FU¢k GOLWALKAR..!!! If he did such a thing, then there's no difference between him and Jinnah.. Both of these mass murderers should rot in the deepest pits of hell.. Both of them should be subjected to the bamboo treatment in the torture chambers of Jahannum.. May their souls never rest in peace!! :-)

I have no idea where Golwalkar massacred half a million people in Kashmir... I simply don't know much about this incident to form any meaningful opinion.. So, help me out here.. I'd like a few genuine sources to support that claim if you might be so kind...

But anyways, lemme assume you're stating a fact here and Golwalkar acually perpetrated this aforementioned massacre in Kashmir.. Well, in that case, FU¢k GOLWALKAR..!!! If he did such a thing, then there's no difference between him and Jinnah.. Both of these mass murderers should rot in the deepest pits of hell.. Both of them should be subjected to the bamboo treatment in the torture chambers of Jahannum.. May their souls never rest in peace!! :-)

Direct Action Day Was A Protest By Muslims.There Was No Pre Planned Masscre And Most Of The People Who Died Were Muslims

As For The Great Jammu Massacre.I Can Quote A Ton of References But Here Is Just One Link

http://www.kmsnews.org/news/2012/12/04/genocide-of-muslims-jammu-1947.html

And This Was Pre Planned By Gowalker Of Whom Modi Says He Should Be Worshipped

Direct Action Day Was A Protest By Muslims.There Was No Pre Planned Masscre And Most Of The People Who Died Were Muslims

As For The Great Jammu Massacre.I Can Quote A Ton of References But Here Is Just One Link

http://www.kmsnews.org/news/2012/12/04/genocide-of-muslims-jammu-1947.html

And This Was Pre Planned By Gowalker Of Whom Modi Says He Should Be Worshipped

Wow..!! That was the best source you could find for your claims? kmsnews.org? A Pakistan based seperatist mouthpiece? Are you serious or just wasting my time here? One look at this website is enough to convey how unbiased their reporting is...

PS -- Even this highly “neutral" link of yours doesn't mention Golwalkar anywhere.. So I'm sorry buddy, but I'm gonna have to ask you to provide a better source.. Hope its fine with you.. Ciao.

Is it so???...Man..even we do not like Pakistan, but still then we try to avoid using abusive words to your leaders who can e attributed many -ve qualities than Mr Modi's.

dont you read what Imran supporters do to other politicians, what he said about Modi feels like a praise compared to that.

all India/Pakistan related threads should be banned on PDF, you read such non-sense from both sides its sickening.

dont you read what Imran supporters do to other politicians, what he said about Modi feels like a praise compared to that.

all India/Pakistan related threads should be banned on PDF, you read such non-sense from both sides its sickening.

Agree with you...

Wow..!! That was the best source you could find for your claims? kmsnews.org? A Pakistan based seperatist mouthpiece? Are you serious or just wasting my time here? One look at this website is enough to convey how unbiased their reporting is...

PS -- Even this highly “neutral" link of yours doesn't mention Golwalkar anywhere.. So I'm sorry buddy, but I'm gonna have to ask you to provide a better source.. Hope its fine with you.. Ciao.

So You Want "Neutral" Fine With Me

Around 500,000 Muslims were killed with military precision in Jammu in the months of October and November.
(“Prejudice in Paradise”, communalism combat, Anuradha Bhasin Jamwal, 2005. http://www.indianet.nl/indpk146.html)

“The Hindus and Sikhs of Jammu and those who had gone there from outside (referring to RSS from Gurdaspur and surrounding areas) killed Muslims there. Their women have been dishonored. This has not been fully reported in the newspapers. The Maharaja of Kashmir is responsible for what has happened there.”
(Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi, volume 90, page 115 and 298).

British daily The London Times quoting its special correspondent in India stated that the Maharaja, under his own supervision, got assassinated 2,37,000 Muslims, using military forces in the Jammu area. The editor of Statesman, Ian Stephen, in his book Horned Moon writes that till the end of autumn 1947, more than 200,000 Muslims were murdered in one go. Horace Alexander wrote in the Spectator (16 January 1948) that the killings had “the tacit consent of State authority” and put the figure at 2,00,000.

Also Look At The Notes and References Section of This Link

https://jammuregionalmuslims.wordpress.com/1947-when-jammus-rivers-turned-red/

You Will Find All The 'Neutral' Sources You Want

Back
Top Bottom