What's new

Why neither Kashmir has been historically part of India nor India deserves it now?

cheer denge
tiger2.jpg
Hafiz saeed kay naam pay choohon kee tarah bhagtay ho.

When there's a question of whether Kashmir has been historically part of India or if India deserves it now, many negatives of India become irrelevant. We can also overlook the rapes committed by Indian army in Kashmir because they were conflict zone rapes. Armies of most countries behave like that in regions of conflict. Even if entire populace of Kashmir is wiped out by military killings, it would be pardonable.

What is unpardonable is mentioned here. You know what happened to one Kashmiri Pandit girl Priyadarshini Mattoo. The horrific crime was committed in a region of complete peace and during normal times. It was a conscious decision by the culprit to sexually harass her for a long period of time. In India, there have been cases where concentrated acid has been thrown on girls for spurning unwanted advances thus ruining their lives. Just think of it. It could have been your sister, your daughter, your niece etc.

Since such characters exist in India, India has no moral right over Kashmir.

Priyadarshini Mattoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I fail to see your logic , this is a childish and immature post . In one of your earlier threads you claimed to have graduated as an engineer, and wanted to sue you college. If you remember correctly i told you to grow up . seems you have not taken my advice .
How can one have a discourse on a topic which is scattered and asinine , your thread has brought few random incidents together and you wish to declare that India has no moral right , your comprehension on the issue is as bad as a former member here called Razpak.

Kashmir, Srinagar, Anantnag etc...are Hindu names and not Islamic names. This is enough to say that Kashmir is always part of India.

Hindu influence went as far as Cambodia and Indonesia. Were they all Indian lands?

Is India = Hinduism? Or is India a modern nation state?

Hindu influence went as far as Cambodia and Indonesia. Were they all Indian lands?

Is India = Hinduism? Or is India a modern nation state?

India is something that a chineese false flagger like @Luca1 will never understand.Peace

India is something that a chineese false flagger like @Luca1 will never understand.Peace

Calling me a Chinese false flagger does not answer my question. If you are having troubles providing a normal response, then you can ignore my message.

Back
Top Bottom