What's new

Why Jemima Khan entered into a 'benami transaction' with Imran

if someone has a large supply of Burnol , please post it to PMLN head office through urgent mail.

Oh hang on , i bloody forgot most meds in NOON's punjab are fake , crap !, does anyone know how to import original Burnol ? :rolleyes:

if someone has a large supply of Burnol , please post it to PMLN head office through urgent mail.

Oh hang on , i bloody forgot most meds in NOON's punjab are fake , crap !, does anyone know how to import original Burnol ? :rolleyes:

:offtopic::offtopic:

who is talking about PMLN here

Imran khan on capital talk explains this.

He says that how the fcuk is this a benami transaction if Jemima buys the property from her own money for her owns elf on her on name? Then IK gave the money to Jemima after he sold the London flat.

And he is ready to go to court on this.

His explanation is good enough for me.

This wasn't a benami in the first place, because the recepients and senders are all mentioned by name.

This wasn't a benami in the first place, because the recepients and senders are all mentioned by name.

:offtopic::offtopic:

who is talking about PMLN here

Thread has been started and litrered by nooni trolling machines.

Go take IK to court PTI actvists wont 'attack' the court or 'police stations' to release him. Thats nooni stuff.

Imran khan on capital talk explains this.

He says that how the fcuk is this a benami transaction if Jemima buys the property from her own money for her owns elf on her on name? Then IK gave the money to Jemima after he sold the London flat.

And he is ready to go to court on this.

His explanation is good enough for me.

Jemima bought it with her money then why she signed an Affidavit in which it is written IK bought it

Thread has been started and litrered by nooni trolling machines.

Go take IK to court PTI actvists wont 'attack' the court or 'police stations' to release him. Thats nooni stuff.

WOW. This is what we call LOGIC

Jemima bought it with her money then why she signed an Affidavit in which it is written IK bought it

WOW. This is what we call LOGIC

Do you actually have a 'functioning' brain mate?

She bought the land with 'her' money 'in her husband's name' because his flat was on sale in london !

Imran returned the money after his flat was sold. Is it 'too' hard to understand?

I cant believe noonis want to make a mountain out of a mole of a guy who invested millions of dollars in Pakistan but they ask no question to their moronic leader who invests 'looted' public mony in the UK.

Intelligent !

Do you actually have a 'functioning' brain mate?

She bought the land with 'her' money 'in her husband's name' because his flat was on sale in london !

Imran returned the money after his flat was sold. Is it 'too' hard to understand?

Then why she signed an Affidavit sayin Ik bought it and transferred to her through Benami transaction? Y U NO TELL ME

I cant believe noonis want to make a mountain out of a mole of a guy who invested millions of dollars in Pakistan but they ask no question to their moronic leader who invests 'looted' public mony in the UK.

Intelligent !

and you can check who invested and how much by simply paying 5 pound

How is this a benami when the names of all the parties involved are clearly mentioned?

Everything was documented, Jemima bought it from her own money and IK repaid it through the sale of his London flat. Money was transferred fron Jemima's bank account for the sale, and later on to Jemima's bank account, so what exactly is benam here?

And if anybody thinks that he really has a solid legal ground, he can go to court, IK said himself on capital talk.

Aeronaut: These PML juNOONees has started hundreds of anti-IK threads with one single goal: To Spread false propaganda against IK

Do you really believe you´ll ever be able persuade them with logic??? NOOO

So no need to use your precious energy on them.

So every Pti fan want me ( the idiot, the joker, the brainless ) to believe what IK says in his interview and to treat the affidavit like its nothing?

If IK can prove its not a benami transaction, he is in contradiction with the piece of paper which made him the owner of that land

He has himself said he is prepared to go to court, why not challenge him then.

Sorry mates, you can't go to court because this law is legal in Pakistan. WTF, the laws here sometimes are just mind boggling.

Imran Khan who announced to quit politics in case any ‘benami transaction’ (nameless transaction) was established against him is now caught in a dilemma as his ex-wife, Jemima Khan, has hinted that the land deal in Bani Gala, Islamabad in 2004, was a ‘benami transaction’.

After this 'Benami Transaction' is proved through the following affidavit, and also confessed by his own party members, Does IK has the moral courage to quit politics ?

389748_464066673607294_1455492354_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom