What's new

Why Jemima Khan entered into a 'benami transaction' with Imran

If the names are mentioned then how is it a Benami transaction.

THe names of the land holders, the account holders, and all the parties involved are clearly mentioned,

ANd the term benami is not used anywhere outside pakistan.

I am not saying this, Jemima did. And IK got the land through Hibba ( so tax issue is also there ) if someone live in Isb/Pindi they will remember prices went up like a rocket so something is fishy :smokin:

Its there in the Affidavit. Go read it. Fact is when you use Benami Its automatic that IK bought it.

All i am saying is that the excuse of Jemima not knowing the meaning of word sounds rubbish

O bhai its a simple drafting mistake, how difficult it is to understand? Anyhow I would take the word of Umar Cheema and Ansar Abbasi over you anyday! End of discussion from my side.

Last edited by a moderator:

6:50 onwards, absolutely owned by Kashif Abbasi!!!

And the PPP guy, corruption hamara haq hai. Lanat ho.

ANd Ch Nisar, loan liya giya.

KA: 1.2 billion ko loan kisi ko milta hai?

Ch Nisar: Nhn, property mortgage karayi.

KA: Property kahan say ayi?

Ch Nisar: apni thi

KA; Uskay paisay kahan say aye, park lane main 4 flat hain.

Last edited by a moderator:
O bhai its a simple drafting mistake, how difficult it is to understand? Anyhow I would take the word of Umar Cheema and Ansar Abbasi over you anyday! End of discussion from my side.

Drafting mistake in a document transferring 300 kanals :lol:

I am not saying this, Jemima did. And IK got the land through Hibba ( so tax issue is also there ) if someone live in Isb/Pindi they will remember prices went up like a rocket so something is fishy :smokin:

How is it a benami if Jemima bought it from her money on her own name, then IK transferred the money of his London flat sale to Jemima and then bought the property???

What is benam here?

6:50 onwards, absolutely owned by Kashif Abbasi!!!

And the PPP guy, corruption hamara haq hai. Lanat ho.

ANd Ch Nisar, loan liya giya.

KA: 1.2 billion ko loan kisi ko milta hai?

Ch Nisar: Nhn, property mortgage karayi.

KA: Property kahan say ayi?

Ch Nisar: apni thi

KA; Uskay paisay kahan say aye, park lane main 4 flat hain.

You can acquire property in London with just 5-10% payment. Not a big sum. And NS sons send him money through Banks. Take that into account too but here stick to topic. Rather than taking shelter "by attacking other parties"

How is it a benami if Jemima bought it from her money on her own name, then IK transferred the money of his London flat sale to Jemima and then bought the property???

What is benam here?
This is not what the Affidavit say. It say IK bought it

Drafting mistake in a document transferring 300 kanals :lol:

Your cheap one liners aside, top Pakistani journalists believe so and so do I. Also like I said, you personal views (which are full of bias by the way) mean squat!

Bhai please don't waste our time in your quest to 'exasperate' people :P
my support for PPP is to exasperate people. Hatred for PTI is because of their immoral practices and various hypocrisies.

Tiger yaar tu waqai Tiger hai, Baga dia......:enjoy:

Yar tu tiger keh raha hai aur ye bhai merey comments ko cheap keh raha hai

Your cheap one liners aside, top Pakistani journalists believe so and so do I. Also like I said, you personal views (which are full of bias by the way) mean squat!

So the top journalist will decide whats wrong and whats right?

Imran Khan without being in government ever led the prices reach rocket high WOW what a funny stupid theory

Tiger yaar tu waqai Tiger hai, Baga dia......:enjoy:
Mr first tell me if it was benami than how was Tax paid on this land Calling some one tiger without knowing facts tells a lot about you

Your information is clearly shown you are consistently calling a transaction benami on which Tax is paid t
Jemima said that not me ( how many time i will clear this thing :hitwall: )

and Jemima gifted Bani Gala to IK ( is there any tax paid when you gift it?? )

and make this clear BENAMI REMAINS BENAMI EVEN IF TAX IS PAID

Back
Top Bottom