What's new

Why it’s time the Indian media ended its war on China

The Indian have an inferior complex in which everything we do get magnifying in their media. It is an inferior complex syndrome.

Indian must be extremely desperate. Its media declare wars on China thousands of times, its elephant troops and motor army just dull stand.
u=201811346,3366403493&fm=23&gp=0.jpg

Most silly show I ever watched.

India should upgrade its defense posture wrt the Chinese . The Chinese have already reached a certain middle income status and now might flex their muscle with a short flare up in the border with India.
Their thinking would to divert India's focus away from economic growth .
All their actions have been openly against India and theirs no way to sweep them under the carpet.
I wouldnt trust the Chinese and hope our leaders are smart enough to recognize the threat level.

India should upgrade its defense posture wrt the Chinese . The Chinese have already reached a certain middle income status and now might flex their muscle with a short flare up in the border with India.
Their thinking would to divert India's focus away from economic growth .
All their actions have been openly against India and theirs no way to sweep them under the carpet.
I wouldnt trust the Chinese and hope our leaders are smart enough to recognize the threat level.

Do you indicate your leaders are not smart enough?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dont depend on media reports. In my personal dealing with the Chinese i have found them highly unscruplous and without a moral compass.
They will fall to any level to make a sale. The customer is someone to be made a fool of for them. Thats why they have different quality stds for different regions.
Its understandable if the product is poor because knowledge level is lacking . But to deliberately supply inferior products is a sign of dishonesty .

I dont depend on media reports. In my personal dealing with the Chinese i have found them highly unscruplous and without a moral compass.
They will fall to any level to make a sale. The customer is someone to be made a fool of for them. Thats why they have different quality stds for different regions.
Its understandable if the product is poor because knowledge level is lacking . But to deliberately supply inferior products is a sign of dishonesty .

Convince me by producing a good quality Indian phone. Obviously the mouth can be used to eat and speak, can't be used to fabricate anything.

Unfortunately yes.

Can we understand the way the Indian not smart enough to choose smart leaders?

Convince me by producing a good quality Indian phone. Obviously the mouth can be used to eat and speak, can't be used to fabricate anything.

Can we understand the way the Indian not smart enough to choose smart leaders?
You find my answers funny as questioning leaders in China is prohibited.
Switch on any Indian channel and you will find our leaders being fried on a constant basis.

India media becomes a testament of cheap, biased and unethical reporting when it comes to China.

I don't read any news about China regularly. So, if you think, we report every crap happening in China with big sensation is wrong. There are around more than 50 paper news and over 100+ news Channels and over a 100 magazines. Fan boys post anything and everything related China.
It's absurd to believe Indian media is always watching China and it's actions.
And Indian media gives more attention now because China is acting weird lately when it comes to India. Be it NSG or banning terrorists. So, don't expect Indian media to speak very high of China:enjoy:.

NSG issue is the punishment upon India. India break Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty. At the nuclear weapon issues, India, North Korea and Iran are in the same status. Some powerful nation don't strongly sanction Indian nuclear development, which doesn't mean India has the legal nuclear-weapon owning status. China is taking the responsiblity to sanction India's nuclear proliferation actions.

NSG issue is the punishment upon India. India break Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty. At the nuclear weapon issues, India, North Korea and Iran are in the same status. Some powerful nation don't strongly sanction Indian nuclear development, which doesn't mean India has the legal nuclear-weapon owning status. China is taking the responsiblity to sanction India's nuclear proliferation actions.
Don't worry.. India is now a member of MTCR... something that China has been trying to achieve... it would be good to see Chinese leader coming to terms with that...

India didn't sign the treaty man then why worry about breaking it:lol:?
What happened to the punishment when China persuaded to give an NSG waver and now India signs nuclear deals with almost every nuclear powers:azn:.
It's quite amusing when China speaks of Non-Proliferation when a Chinese company was caught selling Nuclear materials to North Korea. That's some responsibility. It's nothing other than securing the interest of Pakistan. If you can please give some credible information on why NPT treaty is important to be a member of NSG. There is absolutely none. In fact France joined NSG before signing NPT. So, NPT is not the real issue. India still has NSG waiver which is equivalent to an NSG membership. Our only problem is to get credibility which eventually you will have to accept.

NPT is the important point China can keep superior in nuclear strength over India. This is both based on real needs and international political rules. Except for complaining, India has no other methods rather than convincing Chinese agreement. Although you speak a lot of reasons or excepts, you have to accept the situation, China will continue to restict Indian nuclear actions. You can't feel comfortable and do whatever you want to do.

The same goes for waiver bruh! Only problem is we need to get a waver. Which we will shake America and make China persuade just like last time. You can deny how long you want but eventually you will have to accept.
Please if I may ask what happened to 'The great China guarding Nuclear non-proliferation'? You didn't answer that.

In your opinion, shaking America can solve this problem. But what you can make China persuaded? America will pay for Indian problem to persuade China but we shall check what benefits it is. I don't need to answer your question, China don't meet such problem.

It's more like you don't have an answer for it. Anyway, India obtained an NSG waiver for it's Nuclear deal. I wonder what made China to make such a decision:azn: to accept such a huge waiver which no other country enjoys.
India's nuclear deal are still restricted by NSG and NPT. You signed the deal, but your counterpart has to change its internal laws. Do you think India can enjoy the waiver freely? For no reasons, other nations change laws for Indian benefits.
India has three very effecient solutions, you leaders may be smart enough to handle it.
1. One solution of NSG membeship is joining in NPT, destroy all nuclear weapons. Then nobody would oppose India operate nuclear infrastructure, if India obey its law and principles.
2. India support Pakistan to becomes NSG membership firstly.
3. India ignore the group, as a super power, you do what you want.

Back
Top Bottom