What's new

Why isn’t the national flag flying at half-mast?

It is confusing, I mean am not new to this forum and to Pakistani affairs.

When there was talk of peace negotiations with TTP, many were saying that it would not help. The head guy takes a fall and now everyone curse the timing and how the supposed fruits, from those supposedly peace negotiations, would bring are spoilt! :pakistan:

When there was talk of peace negotiations with TTP, many were saying that it would not help. The head guy takes a fall and now everyone curse the timing and how the supposed fruits, from those supposedly peace negotiations, would bring are spoilt! :pakistan:

It is a fool's ride, but a ride nonetheless to prove the disapproving masses that these goons arent serious. It is dead serious these guys will break their deal, but we want to show it. Trust me the timing is suspect, Nek Muhd, Mulah Wazir, and now this asshole whenever there is a chance of peace they end up dead. Now it is even hard to prove to the naysayers that peace will not succeed.

Forget the right wing parties they will always see anyone chanting a sentence with Sharia as righteous, you have these cheerleaders everywhere. But our people are very easy to mislead over religion being from the subcontinent and all.

Completely agree if their would have been no efforts with peace talks their would have been no anger and outrage but we were just about to start Talks and because of this blunder TTP gained back the lost support
How do terrorists and so called raw agents find support in pakistan???? 
Has anyone disputed the fact that all of us are happy at seeing this son of a btch get the shaft apart from the so called 'author' ?

Before the rhetoric used to be, Drone strike only kill mujhhideens which are allied to pak intelligentsia, and TTP are US and Indian agents.

Now when they do take out a high value target for pakistan, the timing is wrong, you have been in talks with ttp since musharraf days and swat valley stuff. Do you think high value targets will present themselves at the height of the conflict, US got a chance and took it and the rules of engagement in the area doesn't mandate any clearance from Pakistan, hence why complain.... After all you guys signed up for it!!!!

Last edited:

What fruits man?
The goddamned tree was not even planted; how in hell's name can any 'half-sane' person even begin to see any fruits, of peace?

Now to mix metaphors even more (;)); our friends in the neighboring state have perfected the art of 'barking up the wrong trees' all the time. :D

You still doubt the thing that the people , the Taliban have murdered in Markets/Mosques/Shrines/Schools and where-not were innocents ? Seriously ? :azn:
I am not saying that if he did that he would most probably land up in hell if he didn't than ALLAH knows best

Its a matter of prospective, everyone has theirs. You wont understand what we are trying to say.
But being a smart@$$ about it, and trying to satisfy your delusion about Pakistan is also not right.
Right?

There never was a doubt

whether we get to stop the drone strikes or not, i will blame the govt for their failure to contain the terrorists and stop them from brainwashing innocent souls and further killing 1000s in the name of ALLAH....

on the side note, with reference to first part of yoyr post - how can you guarantee that i will go to heaven, whether i die innocent or not?? can you promise me heaven and 72 virgins, if i die of illness or get shot by street thugs?
Those who die defending their property or family from attack are martyrs according to Hadees and if you die of illness it would depend on your deeds weather you have done good deeds or bad each every deed is recorded Sir if you are a Muslim you should know it

I am not saying that if he did that he would most probably land up in hell if he didn't than ALLAH knows best
There's not a single doubt about the late Mehsud's involvement in murder of Pakistanis . He's the one who shot Col.Imam at point blank range and made a video of the whole thing which is available with his proud confessions of a lot of terrorist activity too . How are some people then terming him as "martyr" ? Since when killing innocents gets you that title? What is that you still doubt to not call him a terrorist openly?

There's not a single doubt about the late Mehsud's involvement in murder of Pakistanis . He's the one who shot Col.Imam at point blank range and made a video of the whole thing which is available with his proud confessions of a lot of terrorist activity too . How are some people then terming him as "martyr" ? Since when killing innocents gets you that title? What is that you still doubt to not call him a terrorist openly?
I am not ALLAH mr that is what stops me final judgement he would give but killing innocent is one of the biggest sins in Islam even if your family is killed you can only finish the one who attacked not any civilian nor even family of the killer

I am not ALLAH mr that is what stops me final judgement he would give but killing innocent is one of the biggest sins in Islam even if your family is killed you can only finish the one who attacked not any civilian nor even family of the killer
You see, you dont have to be God to condemn and call a murderer a murderer who himself admits his role in killing innocents with video proofs available.

You see, you dont have to be God to condemn and call a murderer a murderer who himself admits his role in killing innocents with video proofs available.
If he has done that he would pay the price and that price is for ever with no end

If he has done that he would pay the price and that price is for ever with no end
Where is the "if"coming from? There's no doubt on what he has done during his career as head of a terrorist outfit ,Zarvan .

Where is the "if"coming from? There's no doubt on what he has done during his career as head of a terrorist outfit ,Zarvan .
Because I am not GOD if he has killed innocents he would pay the price in hell and that pain is for ever

I'm glad that SOB is sent to hell. More to follow..

Back
Top Bottom