What's new

Why Islamists Target US, Not France

Nah.The tame response to the French cartoons was probably due to the fact that it came out in the immediate aftermath of the anti-Islam film protests. The outrage industry was far too saturated with protests and violence by that point.

dumb bonking nothing else! Countries with Hijab also tend to have high Islamist violence but it is true that banning icons of fundamentalism have a profound effect on reducing extremism!

It indeed does. Ataturk's banning of hijab is one reason why Islamists didn't get traction in Turkey. That has started to change with AKP though.

After 9/11, many European nations were the target of Islamist attacks such as Russia, UK and Spain. Not France, however.

Same here! :undecided:

Baseless assumptions being vomited out! In Pakistan we call it payt mein bugus phassa wa hai!

France has never declared itself as the world leader ....

I stand with the conspiracy theory that America got it done to itself to have a reason for war or more like to JUSTIFY war while according to WORLD ETHICS war is not justifiable!

2ndly, France is a little attention seeker, am sure in no time it may just get it!

The point here is the sensitivity of the Islamists when it comes to hijab. The author is a former Islamic radical himself.

Nah.The tame response to the French cartoons was probably due to the fact that it came out in the immediate aftermath of the anti-Islam film protests. The outrage industry was far too saturated with protests and violence by that point.

The French cartoons were far more offensive than the Muhammad movie. Also, protests for the Muhammad movie didn't start until 2 months after uploading the movie in youtube. The protests only started after US apologised.

The French cartoons were far more offensive than the Muhammad movie. Also, protests for the Muhammad movie didn't start until 2 months after uploading the movie in youtube. The protests only started after US apologised.

The US response was presumably what led to the movie's international attention and reaction. But to suggest that France didn't receive the same level of outrage because they deal with Islam differently is far fetched. If I recall rightly, the office of the French magazine that ran the cartoons did get bombed on a previous occasion. Also, it doesn't necessarily imply that France will not face future attacks. Islamic terrorists in India frequently use incidents that occurred decades ago to justify the barbarism they carry out today.

Either way, nations that do not allow certain elements to breed and perpetuate a sense a victimhood usually fare better in handling religious terrorism than others. I don't think banning religious symbols or attires has a connection to the same.

i heard that france is gonna be an islamic republic by 2050.

dumb bonking nothing else! Countries with Hijab also tend to have high Islamist violence but it is true that banning icons of fundamentalism have a profound effect on reducing extremism!

You are right...And i feel that that these funadamentalist mullahs gets more publicity media starts criticize of publicize their acheivement....And this is a vicious circle...Once you start criticizing it...then some people without any choice ...they just start proposing views to support it...And this is how their clout grown..

WTF... you agree or disagree?

Do you also agree to ban red spot in the middle of forehead?

You are right...And i feel that that these funadamentalist mullahs gets more publicity media starts criticize of publicize their acheivement....And this is a vicious circle...Once you start criticizing it...then some people without any choice ...they just start proposing views to support it...And this is how their clout grown..

If he's right than why ban McDonalds to sell beef burger?

The point here is the sensitivity of the Islamists when it comes to hijab. The author is a former Islamic radical himself.

Well, I am not sure if you have been to court or any such thing or have you witnessed harassment/ rape cases or any such cases....well the relatives of the victims are ready to kill! Because their women mean something....It has always been the case, you go radical if your woman is harmed but it is ok to harm other's women...NO I am not talking about the hypocrites who oppress their women, I am talking for the women who made their choice and are harmed as collateral damage...

i heard that france is gonna be an islamic republic by 2050.

That is if that Muslim politician wins...But even then it wont be an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC...It will just have a Muslim leader...I doubt the French constitutions allows it to have a state religion....

Besides from countries CLAIMING to be fair and HAVING a democracy....France is very hypocritical like USA...maybe the author is encouraging or daring the terrorists to do the same with France?! :woot:

Why Islamists Target US, Not France

LOL

Muslims Burn About 1,200 cars on New Year’s Eve in France

Interior Minister Manuel Valls said Tuesday that 1,193 vehicles were burned overnight around the country. Clashes between police and offenders in the New Year’s Eve took place in the Muslim majority districts in the city of Strasbourg and Mulhouse. About seven police officers were attacked New Years eve night.

http://conservativepapers.com/news/...n-about-1200-cars-on-new-years-eve-in-france/

Muslims defy outdoor prayer ban in France

Muslims defy outdoor prayer ban in France - NYPOST.com

Riot engulfs troubled French district in north

Riot engulfs troubled French district in north - Yahoo! News

How about banning ultra sound, for pregnant Indian women ?

And, you heard it in 2049? :partay:

i heard it last year.i am not joking,google it man.

also google it on youtube,if possible.

Most stupid Theory i ever heard . It has nothing to do with hijab .its because of U.S influence and involvement in countries political matter's . And start of UN-wanted ,UN-necessary War on Terror .

Most stupid Theory i ever heard . It has nothing to do with hijab .its because of U.S influence and involvement in countries political matter's . And start of UN-wanted ,UN-necessary War on Terror .

US and Israel are Satan, Hamas and Hizbula are freedom fighters.
Ummah's perspective.
Lol

The error is the article assumes that a veil which covers the head (Hijab) is Islamic it is a tradition of many religions.

74236082_4.jpg

Muslim? nope Russian orthodox.

Back
Top Bottom