What's new

Why is Russia so interested in Afghanistan all of a sudden?

It means, i can guess that our security is may be already breached and they can listen all the communications and can read every texts from internet in our country.:help:
we can understand from recent sanctions that may be they have idea what we are planning.
this is serious security issue:feminist:
They are already doing it even from USA. They don't have to come here to do that. They are listening to everything and trying to keep record of every mail which is done and every post you make. We are also no sleeping we also know How to counter it.

Empires are destroyed in Afganistan. Surprisingly, Putin knows it. He wants to return the favor. I sincerely hope that CEO Trump shows the best of his business acumen and sees what's gonna hit the USA!!!!
I don't think that Empires can be destroyed in Afghanistan. World Wars destroyed the British Empire and democratic reforms split USSR.

However, Russia might be looking for allies in Afghanistan. In this manner, Russia can have a say in the affairs of Afghanistan and counter-check the designs of other powers if they are deemed as a threat. Drugs, ISIS, CPEC, CASA, TAPI and natural resources - all are valid concerns and draw attention.

IMO, a democratic Afghanistan is best for all in the long-term. Groups like Taliban are beyond salvation. I just wish that it doesn't becomes another Syria. Pakistan can no longer afford to be a Turkey for it.

Last edited:
Putin wants to control the Heroin Trade

I don't think that Empires can be destroyed in Afghanistan. World Wars destroyed the British Empire and democratic reforms split USSR.

However, Russia might be looking for allies in Afghanistan. In this manner, Russia can have a say in the affairs of Afghanistan and counter-check the designs of other powers if they are deemed as a threat. Drugs, ISIS, CPEC, CASA, TAPI and natural resources - all are valid concerns and draw attention.

IMO, a democratic Afghanistan is best for all in the long-term. Groups like Taliban are beyond salvation. I just wish that it doesn't becomes another Syria. Pakistan can no longer afford to be a Turkey for it.
In my opinion Russia wants to remove US from world politics and he did that is Syria by first taking charge of a victory against rebels and then pressed the opponents to form a Peace deal to show that he is still holding Military and political power in the world, and he wants same in Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom