What's new

Why is Pakistan not invited to join investigation of NATO air raid

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I wonder why Pakistan is not invited to join the team doing investigation of NATO air raids on Pakistan border check post.

In past there had been many attacks on Pakistan border posts from Afghan side, where responsibility was taken by the TTP an organisation formed in post US invasion to Afghanistan.

Should all those raids be not part of investigation?

the report somehow be on sided and it is use less for a investigation when there is so many MARTYRS who were murdered in cold blood and who has nothing to do / nor was a threat to USA NATO or any one

what i believe join a investigation is a insult to the MARTYRS

Yes as we aer 110% sure, that was not due to any misunderstanding, investigations happens when there are any doubts in things

Here we are sure what happened so , investigation are just a excuse....... no one going to trust investigation led by the terrorists i-e US and NATO

investigations will be done as per convenience.. US/NATO wont have pakistan in their investigation & same way Pakistan wouldn't want US/NATO to be part of their investigation. Joint investigations will bring out awkward truth for both sides!!

I was reading too many news about investigation promises but i missed out invitation to Pakistan.

I guess there is no harm in sending out a team out but it seems PAK army is obviously angry of the situation.

I still say foreign office need to take diplomatic steps before army make any retaliatory move.

Back
Top Bottom