What's new

Why is Modi Making a Mess !

Coming from a guy who can’t do sh*t except create such threads for solace.

Few days back you were justifying begging. And now this.
Your mental situation is understood. But taking professional help may be a better idea than creating such scum level threads.
non-sense thread from a no-sense member
Chotay loag, choti choti kushiya, and the best part is they don't even realize, they look foolish.

Coming from a guy who can’t do sh*t except create such threads for solace.

Few days back you were justifying begging. And now this.
Your mental situation is understood. But taking professional help may be a better idea than creating such scum level threads.
And what exactly are you gonna do a out it except cry and complain like a drama queen that you are.
I mean just look at you, complete loser, all day long getting your knickers in twist... at least i give you a chance to howl. :lol:
Damn that feels good, gives me all the more reasons to create more such threads.

non-sense thread from a no-sense member
Now that you have added your brainfart...best crawl back under your stone again.

And what exactly are you gonna do
Make you squeal and complain to mods. That has been the pattern in the past. A duffer in you hasn’t learnt anything yet. So very soon you will create a thread, crying to mods to ban Indians.

As far as these threads go, you don’t have to make any effort. This is your class and it comes naturally to you.
Keep at it. One request though - Don’t demand respect and cry when people call you what you are - a cretin.

Make you squeal and complain to mods. That has been the pattern in the past. A duffer in you hasn’t learnt anything yet. So very soon you will create a thread, crying to mods to ban Indians.

As far as these threads go, you don’t have to make any effort. This is your class and it comes naturally to you.
Keep at it. One request though - Don’t demand respect and cry when people call you what you are - a cretin.
He's a cretin because he mocked the architect of a genocide?

A Cretin.... Some one with his head so much up where sun don't shine that he goes breserk thinking that i deleted his posts... Thats the retarded nature you are gifted with... Why would anyone even trouble Mods when dealing with such a loser.
BTW, repeating same lines just shows your desperation and lost argument pattern.

Back
Top Bottom