What's new

Why is Malala soo special for America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your stupidity is boundless. What has America got to do with Nobel now? Conspiracy theorist abound in Pakistan.

Breaking News everyone! Malala gets another noble award! Many people from Pakistan are very proud to have a Pakistani to achieve such a great award but the others are extremely discontented . Malala Yusuf Zai has previously received many awards from many well known personalities. But the main object to discuss is that is Why Malala is again and again awarded which is now useless! ? Why is Malala so special for the enemies of Pakistan? And why has everybody forgotten Abdul Sattar Edhi from Pakistan? Who daily works hard for helping the poor, who setup an emergency ambulance quiet helpful to the people and who sacrifices maximum just for the needy people! Why doesnt he gets award? He deserves that!And not only Abdus Sattar Edhi but there are many others who deserve it but arent granted!
Another thing that is very important and is very clearly seen from these events of giving awards, that is "America a mean country a very very mean" not only here but also in many other events too.America supports the works of Malala and her work just because Malalas dad works for USA and this is a truth but sour in taste. Why doesnt America give noble award to Abdus Sattar Edhi btw?? Just because it was a matter in which America too was involved... America may be good but here it showed too much mean attitude.
Anyways, we do support the work did by Malala we appreciate and are proud to have Malala in our country! But the only thing that annoys is that she isnt being awarded twice, thrice but again and again! So instead of being awarded again and again the awards single in number should be given to the deserved ones!! Otherwise it is of no use.

I guess my other question concerning the OP is it seems to infer that she has been awarded more than one Nobel prize. She hasn't. She has received many honours, that is true, but so has Abdul Sattar Edhi. It is not a competition so I don't understand the problem. o_O

OP be like with amrika
i can't get you outta my mind
just can't get you out of my head

Last edited:
Breaking News everyone! Malala gets another noble award! Many people from Pakistan are very proud to have a Pakistani to achieve such a great award but the others are extremely discontented . Malala Yusuf Zai has previously received many awards from many well known personalities. But the main object to discuss is that is Why Malala is again and again awarded which is now useless! ? Why is Malala so special for the enemies of Pakistan? And why has everybody forgotten Abdul Sattar Edhi from Pakistan? Who daily works hard for helping the poor, who setup an emergency ambulance quiet helpful to the people and who sacrifices maximum just for the needy people! Why doesnt he gets award? He deserves that!And not only Abdus Sattar Edhi but there are many others who deserve it but arent granted!
Another thing that is very important and is very clearly seen from these events of giving awards, that is "America a mean country a very very mean" not only here but also in many other events too.America supports the works of Malala and her work just because Malalas dad works for USA and this is a truth but sour in taste. Why doesnt America give noble award to Abdus Sattar Edhi btw?? Just because it was a matter in which America too was involved... America may be good but here it showed too much mean attitude.
Anyways, we do support the work did by Malala we appreciate and are proud to have Malala in our country! But the only thing that annoys is that she isnt being awarded twice, thrice but again and again! So instead of being awarded again and again the awards single in number should be given to the deserved ones!! Otherwise it is of no use.

You have to ask this question other way around, when the world and its people appriciate this little girl to fight against these Islamist radicals why you and your people do not like it...At the end of the day she was fighting for people of Pakistan only...Why you are so incensed to any thing good even by your own countrywoman?....This is a serious question that Pakistan needs to ask itself rather than outside world..

useless thread. At least give a rest to all conspiracy theories for a day.

Your stupidity is boundless. What has America got to do with Nobel now? Conspiracy theorist abound in Pakistan.
Nothing at all but anyways majority of peace nobel's are popularity contests anyways.
Congrats to malala ,,not for the prize but the money that comes with it:D

I guess my other question concerning the OP is it seems to infer that she has been awarded more than one Nobel prize. She hasn't. She has received many honours, that is true, but so has Abdul Sattar Edhi. It is not a competition so I don't understand the problem. o_O

Yeah I think the Theme this year is children's rights and explotation. They are bang on when they say that in both countries 60% of the pop is young so it is an absolute must that people emphasize this else the effect will be felt for generations.

Yeah I think the Theme this year is children's rights and explotation. They are bang on when they say that in both countries 60% of the pop is young so it is an absolute must that people emphasize this else the effect will be felt for generations.

Kailash is a true hero- tough, brave and ready to fight the good fight. As long as people like him are there, our country has a future.

Last edited:
The real question is, why is Malala not special for Pakistanis ? That is the question I would like to see an answer to.

we dont hate this little kid ... we hate the purpose the west is serving , by using her ...
After all some peoples get paid to get shot in the head :D

USA don't give Nobel prize. :p:

It's 'Nobel' and not 'Noble' . At least get the spelling right you chump. And the world doesn't have to NOT give her the prize just coz you don't like it.

@Osama Ali1996 is one of those typical brainwashed Pakistanis who grew up believing Pakistan is the greatest country in the history of the world and the current problems Pakistan faces are all conjured up in a grand conspiracy by India, Israel and USA.

And thus people like Malala are automatically believed to be American agents and other non-nonsensical beliefs.

Pehle "NOBEL" ka spelling to sahi se likh.

Arre bhai...yaar you were 3 sec faster than me in pointing out.

you guys are two smart people I have met so far in my life

5af9a27427de477d62ea906407fdc2d4.jpg
you guys are two smart people I have met so far in my life

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnptcihvHh1qbze77o1_500.jpg
8d3312876a66f12e1617b34795175198.jpg

I dont say say that i never said that!!! She did a good job! I appreciate! But i m criticising Americans right now!! Because of whom she became popular
@Osama Ali1996 is one of those typical brainwashed Pakistanis who grew up believing Pakistan is the greatest country in the history of the world and the current problems Pakistan faces are all conjured up in a grand conspiracy by India, Israel and USA.

And thus people like Malala are automatically believed to be American agents and other non-nonsensical beliefs.
that

Dont give na! I know ! But because of America she gained popularity
USA don't give Nobel prize. :p:
nt

She had done a good job! But a one single award is enough and memorable! Too many awards are rubbish! And because of America shes getting popular and is being awarded by every single side!!! And btw y did i receive negative rating???? That doesnt make sense mate that u gave me!

@Hyperion post a proper reason for why i am rated negative? Mate i think u havent got a brain. Plz justify?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom