What's new

Why is Indian Air Force Tajikistan's Ayni Air Base Idle?

What, u didnt recognized it? The plane that flew over ur house the other day? the one doing difficult sorties? u thought it ws jf-17?? or u might have thought it was PLAAF doing test flight of super stealth j-xxx :azn::wave:

Hey u burning Indian B.S. I really don't want to use that, but i want to tell u that i used to keep my eyes on skies whenever a jet passes and i always sees the payload also. I don't want to disclose anything just wanted to warn u that what people are considering of our Mirages(Rose upgraded ones) and F-7PGs are not that simple. And finally, i and no one else had ever seen any Su-27/30, J-11/J-11B,J-10 or even J-XXX in Pakistani skies.:china::pakistan::cheers:

Actually it's your wet dream that you will be able or allowed to use there Air field to attack Pakistan as the agreement among you and Tajikistan is totally different then most Indians here seem to think

Let me be very clear here....We have enough planes to take care of PAF and if you are knowledgeable as you are claiming then i am sure you already know about it....Now when it comes to IAF base in Tajak jsut remember that weather we use it or not is a different matter however we have increased your headache....The base can be used for ..

- Recce Missions
- Covert Missions
- Full Fledge Attack

Now the chances of all these are extremely low however can you or i outright reject it??? PAF would have to be on guard.....Now look at the bigger picture...IAF on the western border with its full might....IN with her Mig-29's trying to target your Karachi/Gwadar Port and IAF squadrons targeting your eastern border.....See how difficult PAF job will become....They will have to worry about one more front....

Anyways i agree with someone that the real reason would be to ensure another Kandahar don't happen....At that time we had to depend on Pak and obviously they did not allow any special operations to free up the hostages....Nevertheless this scenario is interesting and no doubt a headache for PAF...

deckingraj;990572]Let me be very clear here....We have enough planes to take care of PAF and if you are knowledgeable as you are claiming then i am sure you already know about it....

I am sorry when did it became a size Measuring contest i was not aware of that nor did i bring the inventory of IAF in this discussion.

Now when it comes to IAF base in Tajak jsut remember that weather we use it or not is a different matter however we have increased your headache....The base can be used for ..

- Recce Missions
- Covert Missions
- Full Fledge Attack

Again the idiot has changed yet the wet dreams remain the same read what i posted about the agreement you have with tajiks.

Now the chances of all these are extremely low however can you or i outright reject it???

just because it's your wet dream doesn't mean any sane person will allow his house to be used as hit and hide place against a nuclear power you wanna live in that fantacy land more power to you.

PAF would have to be on guard.....Now look at the bigger picture...IAF on the western border with its full might....IN with her Mig-29's trying to target your Karachi/Gwadar Port and IAF squadrons targeting your eastern border.....See how difficult PAF job will become....They will have to worry about one more front....

I have herd of bollywood movies where 1 guy takes out half of pakistani military with hand gun and i laughed it of as a movies i didnt no some indians actually baught that but good for you.
but on intresting note i love how Indians like to pretend they are surrounded by neighbors who love them and only have to worry about Pakistan so they can use all what IAF got against Pakistan hate to be the guy that breaks it you every neighbor you have wants a piece of U for what you have done to them.

Anyways i agree with someone that the real reason would be to ensure another Kandahar don't happen....At that time we had to depend on Pak and obviously they did not allow any special operations to free up the hostages....Nevertheless this scenario is interesting and no doubt a headache for PAF

LOL yeah you could ensure another kandhar doesn't happen this way or simply by not hiring people to do the drama in the first place but that takes me off subject so i wont go there

And as far as head aches for PAF is concerned last i checked Pakistan is a small country compares to India and our Airforce is been a nightmare for you a country 20 times the size of Pakistan and that alone is something for us to be proud of and i am sure our air force is ready for any aggression showed by our enemy be it from east or west.

Let me be very clear here....We have enough planes to take care of PAF

you had enough planes in past wars (e.g. 1965) what happened?

when it comes to IAF base in Tajak jsut remember that weather we use it or not is a different matter however we have increased your headache....The base can be used for ..

- Recce Missions
- Covert Missions
- Full Fledge Attack

would indeed be a headache, it would just mean increasing the stakes & increasing field assets and sigINT capabilities in such Central Asian states (more than what we already do have)

Now look at the bigger picture...IAF on the western border with its full might....IN with her Mig-29's trying to target your Karachi/Gwadar Port and IAF squadrons targeting your eastern border.....See how difficult PAF job will become....They will have to worry about one more front....

perhaps you need to read up on some war history...this is how we have always fought air and ground battles with hindustanys

no new news....

Anyways i agree with someone that the real reason would be to ensure another Kandahar don't happen....At that time we had to depend on Pak and obviously they did not allow any special operations to free up the hostages....Nevertheless this scenario is interesting and no doubt a headache for PAF...

hi-jacking drama unfolded in Afghanistan -- not Pakistan.

its moot point.....hindustan heeded to the demands of the hi-jackers

actually looking back, i think they handled the crisis VERY poorly though their options were so limited

My own fault trying to have an intelligent conversation with mentally challenged person my bad.

:rofl:Whao, just because I challenged your flawed and stupid mentality,you are calling me mentally challenged! Poor chap, I think you forgot to grow up.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey u burning Indian B.S. I really don't want to use that, but i want to tell u that i used to keep my eyes on skies whenever a jet passes and i always sees the payload also. I don't want to disclose anything just wanted to warn u that what people are considering of our Mirages(Rose upgraded ones) and F-7PGs are not that simple. And finally, i and no one else had ever seen any Su-27/30, J-11/J-11B,J-10 or even J-XXX in Pakistani skies.:china::pakistan::cheers:

:rofl: That reminds me of one of my boastful friend in college days. He often funnily used to say "Bete hum un logo me se han jo har udti chidiya ke pankh gin ke bata sakte han....KI DO (2) han" :rofl::rofl:

Reason is very simple

Role of India in Afghanistan is diminishing very fast.

Banya dekh kar karach karta hay

Reason is very simple

Role of India in Afghanistan is diminishing very fast.

Banya dekh kar karach karta hay

har koi dekh kar hi KARACH karta hai..jo aisa nahi karta uska hall mujhe batane ki jaroorat hai..? khaaskar tum logon ko..?

In 1965, Pakistan failed to meet its objective of Operation Gibralter. At the time of ceasefire, India had captured Pakistany territory which was twice in size of what Pakistanys had captured of India.

looking back, and having studied Gibralter from different perspectives I agree that our objectives were not met even though Op Grand Slam relieved a lot of the pressure on our forces

Had Akhnur been captured and the hindstany lines of comm. destroyed then attack on Sialkot could never have occurred; though in retrospect I personally am glad that it did because we taught the hindustanys a lesson which to this day they will always remember

but anyways, back on subject

Comon Abu...I am not sure why you are getting so defensice...I cannot comprehend what part of my post is making you feel that i am saying PAF is doomed???? All i am saying is that it increases headache for PAF...

May be you guys are more smarter then your ex-president cum Army Chief because he did raise concern to Tajik govt...

you had enough planes in past wars (e.g. 1965) what happened?
Don't you know??? Anyways what's the point of bringing this comparison???

would indeed be a headache, it would just mean increasing the stakes & increasing field assets and sigINT capabilities in such Central Asian states (more than what we already do have)
Thanks that's all i was saying...

perhaps you need to read up on some war history...this is how we have always fought air and ground battles with hindustanys

no new news....

Perhaps you should remove your "getting defensive" mode and read what i am saying....All i am saying is that there is another front that PAF has to worry about...I am not saying that they are doomed or cannot handle...Don't put words into my mouth....

hi-jacking drama unfolded in Afghanistan -- not Pakistan.
When did i say it unfolded in AF???? Seriously what is wrong with you??? All i am saying that PAK did not co-operated for any special operations inside AF...That's why this Air-Field can be used if any need arise in future....

its moot point.....hindustan heeded to the demands of the hi-jackersactually looking back, i think they handled the crisis VERY poorly though their options were so limited
Why to give such lousy judgements when you very well know their options were limited??? Anyways discussion on this would be off topic by a huge margin....

I am sorry when did it became a size Measuring contest i was not aware of that nor did i bring the inventory of IAF in this discussion.
Don't read it out of context...I thought you would get it anyhow my bad i should have been more descriptive...Waht I was trying to say we have enough planes already in our inventory and thus do not need more Air-Base outside India to Handle Pakistan....The main objective is to have a stay in that region and ensure no Kandahar like operation happens again....Though this Air-Base is going to be a headache for PAF

Again the idiot has changed yet the wet dreams remain the same read what i posted about the agreement you have with tajiks.
Such words don't help at all....What you are showing here is your immaturity of not able to comprehend what is being said and just resorting to personell insults...I tried not to react but can't help...

What i have told you is the operations this field can perform...I never said they will perform....Now if you don't try to be smart a$$ and try to read you will see that all i am saying is that it will increase headache for Pakistan....Your president also raised this concern...Now coming back to your repeated claims about agreement then remember on papers even you are not allowed to use F-16's block 52 to attack India...Do you honestly think that will happen??? When it comes to war you can always make such arrangements....Remeber Tajik is under Russian influence and you never know what kind of deal we have already made or will make in-time....All i am saying here is that PAF cannot ignore this base irrespective of agreement that GOI has in present scenario....To give you an example much to India's dismay Pakistan managed to get refuelling rights from Sri Lanka during 71 war...right??? Now think about yout claims again....

Secondly when it comes to covert missions then it is anyways a different ball game....

just because it's your wet dream doesn't mean any sane person will allow his house to be used as hit and hide place against a nuclear power you wanna live in that fantacy land more power to you.

Can't help you here....The way there is a possibility that China will open a new front against a nuclear power in case of war between India-Pak then there can also be a similar possibility here...IN short you cannot take your nukes as guarantee...China opening a new front is a headache for us....similarly this air-base is a headache for you...Like it or not....

I have herd of bollywood movies where 1 guy takes out half of pakistani military with hand gun and i laughed it of as a movies i didnt no some indians actually baught that but good for you.
but on intresting note i love how Indians like to pretend they are surrounded by neighbors who love them and only have to worry about Pakistan so they can use all what IAF got against Pakistan hate to be the guy that breaks it you every neighbor you have wants a piece of U for what you have done to them.
And you were cribbing about not able to do intelligent conversation...Is this what you were looking for???

LOL yeah you could ensure another kandhar doesn't happen this way or simply by not hiring people to do the drama in the first place but that takes me off subject so i wont go there
Keep believing in conspiracy theories....i am sure i am wasting my time writing all this....but anyways its my mistake..I thought you wanted to do some meaningful discussion.....

And as far as head aches for PAF is concerned last i checked Pakistan is a small country compares to India and our Airforce is been a nightmare for you a country 20 times the size of Pakistan and that alone is something for us to be proud of and i am sure our air force is ready for any aggression showed by our enemy be it from east or west.
Keep living in your la-la land..and have fun...

Last edited:

I wish good for Pakistan's future. If I wouldnt have been, I would have wished that: "May your tribe increase!" :tup:

Back
Top Bottom