What's new

Why is India so insensitive to our affairs?

^^^:rofl:

No comment . First complete your 10th standard then we will talk

India human development index 2011 - medium

Bangladesh HDI 2011 - low

Pakistan HDI -2011 -low

This is what matters . Not the poverty rates , it is development that matters . Indians are obviously using their money better than Pakistan if we have higher development levels than you guys .

Even in poverty rates India does better than Bangladesh .

^^^:rofl:

No comment . First complete your 10th standard then we will talk

India human development index 2011 - medium

Bangladesh HDI 2011 - low

Pakistan HDI -2011 -low

This is what matters . Not the poverty rates , it is development that matters . Indians are obviously using their money better than Pakistan if we have higher development levels than you guys .

Even in poverty rates India does better than Bangladesh .

350 million people poor of your country dont care about the isolated development in your country.....go and tell this to resident of Dharvi slum the largest slum in world.......he will explain you what reality is in india.

i dont think its easy 2 make automobile industry in BD

we dont have much of a lands 2 run large numbers of vehicles :meeting:
Hey dark prince, in morning you told me you don't travel on train, now you telling you don't travel on buses. So, do you guys travel on cycle or simply walk.

350 million people poor of your country dont care about the isolated development in your country.....go and tell this to resident of Dharvi slum the largest slum in world.......he will explain you what reality is in india.

HDI looks at overall development , not isolated development duffer .

About dharavi ,

Firstly , dharavi was Asia's largest slum and not the world's .

Secondly ,

5 Biggest Slums in the World - International Business Times

Orangi Town: Technically only 10 years old, the township in Karachi, Pakistan is home to 1.5 million people and still growing. Orangi, with 22 square miles of space, is significantly less dense than most urban slums and also more structured. There are 13 official neighborhoods, each with its own council, which has allowed the township to build its own sewer system. Additionally, as only of 18 districts of Karachi, Orangi has government representation, albeit in the lowest tier of the government.

Dharavi: After Orangi, the largest slum in Asia is Dharavi in Mumbai. About one million people reside on just one square mile of space that was formerly a mangrove swamp. People became flocking to the area as the tanning and textile industries boomed and Dharavi's population density is now 11 times higher than that of the city that encompasses it.

- AllAboutKarachi.Com - » Orangi Town

Orangi Town is a small but densely populated area of Northern East Karachi. It’s the largest slum area of Asia.

You see this is why I asked you to complete your 10th standard and then talk to me :lol:

HDI looks at overall development , not isolated development duffer .

About dharavi ,

Firstly , dharavi was Asia's largest slum and not the world's .

Secondly ,

5 Biggest Slums in the World - International Business Times

Orangi Town: Technically only 10 years old, the township in Karachi, Pakistan is home to 1.5 million people and still growing. Orangi, with 22 square miles of space, is significantly less dense than most urban slums and also more structured. There are 13 official neighborhoods, each with its own council, which has allowed the township to build its own sewer system. Additionally, as only of 18 districts of Karachi, Orangi has government representation, albeit in the lowest tier of the government.

Dharavi: After Orangi, the largest slum in Asia is Dharavi in Mumbai. About one million people reside on just one square mile of space that was formerly a mangrove swamp. People became flocking to the area as the tanning and textile industries boomed and Dharavi's population density is now 11 times higher than that of the city that encompasses it.

- AllAboutKarachi.Com - » Orangi Town

Orangi Town is a small but densely populated area of Northern East Karachi. It’s the largest slum area of Asia.

You see this is why I asked you to complete your 10th standard and then talk to me :lol:

source is not authentic...
according to wikipedia......dharvi is the largest slum of asia and after that slumdog movie for which u got oscar:lol:

orangi is a town not slum

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dark prince, in morning you told me you don't travel on train, now you telling you don't travel on buses. So, do you guys travel on cycle or simply walk.

we dont have many states like other countries

we have 64 little Districts n we have enough buses 2 travel these Districts

metropolitan cities like dhaka n chittagong is full of rickshaws n lots of city buses 2

in dhaka a rickshaw wala earns 400 - 500 taka daily

we have enough buses bro thank u

we dont have many states like other countries

we have 64 little Districts n we have enough buses 2 travel these Districts

metropolitan cities like dhaka n chittagong is full of rickshaws n lots of city buses 2

in dhaka a rickshaw wala earns 400 - 500 taka daily

we have enough buses bro thank u
But i do see overcrowded Bangladeshi trains, you guys do need investment in railway sector.

Overcroded only during Eid times. N we are building 3 metro linking one end to another end of Dhaka city.
Your metro rail will take atleast 5-6 yrs to operate a single stretch if some 10-12 km and will need atleast 15 years to complete 3 stretches. We had same experience in India. I think you haven't started land acquisition yet.

Your metro rail will take atleast 5-6 yrs to operate a single stretch if some 10-12 km and will need atleast 15 years to complete 3 stretches. We had same experience in India. I think you haven't started land acquisition yet.
Why are you trying to find fault in everything. They are doing it at their pace, it is a smaller country, and will probably have less beurocracy.
Dhaka surely needs better transport, and I am sure bangladesh govt is serious about it.

Kutteka dum kabhi sidha nahi hota.. Anyone will say this to these shameless Indian. Despite discussing several time and debunking this poverty rate this poor Indians brought it again.

GO n see my post 133 for further detail.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...so-insensitive-our-affairs-9.html#post2655242

Per capita GDP that is shown for Bangladesh is hugely underestimated as Bangladesh buaro of statistics does not have all the updated data available and measure based on 1995 base year which does not even count most of the private bank, business and trading houses, private tv channels, construction and even cell phone companies in to counting GDP. This year government will publish updated data based on 2005 base year. India count it's GDP based on 2005 based year also.

On top of that 37 to 81 percent of Bangladesh economy which is 50 to 100 billion usd. Including all these total GDP is somewhat 200 billion usd which is 1200 to 1500 usd based on total number of population.

But even under present data per capita GDP mentioned by statistics department is 890 usd.

Have you ever wondered why social warfare condition in bd is much better then India, why people dnt die for hunger like in India, you will not see people have been asked to eat rats like in India.

Measuring way of poverty line is based on a certain amount of kallory of food specified by un. Poverty meander based on affordability of food. In this already several statistics have shown that more people remain hungry. Living in slums and... Dnt want to say as that is ban topics here in the forum.

Poverty levels in India is a subject of fierce debate over there. Below poverty levels range from 25% to a whooping 70% according to different sources.

So I guess it depends who you ask :lol:

As for me, I have no opinion of the matter. And I do wish them best of luck in fighting poverty. But to say millions of Bangladeshis jump over to India everyday for a better life is...:lol:

Although, I do accept that smugglers, and petty criminals do run around the border. It isn't an easy job to monitor and enforce the border. It's impossible to completely secure it 100%.

And another thing: Only trolls quote from Wikipedia...

Back
Top Bottom