What's new

Why is India so bad for women?

Well every government talks about giving the population their rights... It just matters if they CAN do it or not
Rights are not something you can beg and the govt. will confer it on you.for every single right you have to fight and snatch it .

Apart from a few google searched articles.. he doesnt seem to possess any real ability in engaging in a meaningful discussion..

back from the ban .. want to show the world how much he care on social issues of neighbours.. LOL..

He posted 2 threads on same topic :lol:

dont think you can stick your heads in the sand and see nothing. dont think PDF bans the topics will make india shining. the cases I mentioned are all traceable to sources in the media. The horrors depicted in the article have spoilt the morning when I was sipping coffee!

you still dint get my point :lol:
as i mentioned earlier,u proved it

We are not talking about Pakistan. Dont pull up Pakistan because you have nothing to say about womens rights in india

so you thought we will believe you started this thread to sincerely discuss women's rights in India?

You mean " are being treated like dogs.."

Yes , the same applies all over.. India Pakistan, AF, BD..

why are you involving pakistan, the article doesnt deal with pakistan, it deals with indian problems

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3345712 said:
why are you involving pakistan, the article doesnt deal with pakistan, it deals with indian problems

How do we know.. how much they are suffering if we dont compare them with similar people.??

Do u have a secret formula???

so you thought we will believe you started this thread to sincerely discuss women's rights in India?

If he wants to discuss, let give him that..

Another one

Pakistani Women's Rights Activist Fareeda 'Kokikhel' Afridi Shot Dead in Peshawar - TrustLaw

From a third person's standpoint Icewolf's posting has the value of drawing the attentions of people who want to know india better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom