What's new

why is denying the holocaust against the law?

Speech is not about beliefs alone. It can also be about opinions, or facts, or what the person thinks is factual. If a person believes that it is a fact that the holocaust did not happen, he has every right to say so. And from that statement, you can deduce that being a fact and being a belief are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Everybody who has a belief thinks that the belief is factually true.

Facts are immutable beliefs are not . I can prove holocaust but i cannot prove heaven/hell( no one can) . So heaven/hell is belief ad holocaust is fact . If a person "believes" that his belief is a fact that the matter of fact is its a belief and not a fact .

Wrong. Freedom of speech means, you are free to air your views, no matter how eschewed they might be. They maybe based on facts, or quite the opposite, but they are "your views!!"

Wrong . Freedom of speech is limited by responsibility of speech (Hate speech law) in all the countries which have this law .

Facts are immutable beliefs are not . I can prove holocaust but i cannot prove heaven/hell( no one can) . So heaven/hell is belief ad holocaust is fact . If a person "believes" that his belief is a fact that the matter of fact is its a belief and not a fact .

Your facts may just be bs to me. So while they may be fact for you they are nonsense to others. Like I think God's existence is a fact others would call it my opinion.

well you can look it up by searching each person.
should it even matter how they denied it? is it not a basic human right to simply deny something?
if denying the holocaust is wrong then make denying god wrong as well or something… it opens doors for too many things and gives too much power to the government

what would be next on the list?
these types of laws will bring to the situation in the book 1984
George Orwell, Mr.Qamar, Impressive!! Very Impresive!! Have you read Animal Farm?

Well 1 of the most documented is overstating!

Most of the info came from a journal of a lady (Anne Frank) "believed" to have lived and survived the holocaust...how? no one knows nor dared question....

Well there are hundreds to thousands of articles about the diary being a "hoax" - never read those researches but yea there are some "studies" from America....

In fact alot of the info was from the records that German men who were good with records...But there are some cases which make a 2+2 into a 6....

Well there is no law forcing one to believe in the WW2!
LOL, are you serious? You really think that all the info or evidence for the holocaust came from Anne Frank? Oh dear. You really need to learn more history. The soldiers who liberated the concentration camps, the people who survived the camps, heck even the notes and records meticulously made by the Nazis themselves were all available long before Anne Franke's diary was published. Alfred Hitchcock has directed a documentary that shows footage from the very day that the camps were liberated.

Anyway I really don't have the time or patience to debate the holocaust. This thread is about the freedom for crazies to deny it.

Your facts may just be bs to me. So while they may be fact for you they are nonsense to others. Like I think God's existence is a fact others would call it my opinion.

Yes it's your belief and its your opinion but it is not a FACT . And Facts are not BS since its proven . You believe in got and i believe in alien or flying spagetti monster . Same thing . Its a belief not a Fact .

lets do a test.
prove the holocaust to me.
prove to me it happened in this thread and i want to see how far you get lol.
i do believe it already but I'm going to forget that and ill let you prove to us if it happened or not.
and honest to god ill be neutral.

LOL, are you serious? You really think that all the info or evidence for the holocaust came from Anne Frank? Oh dear. You really need to learn more history.
Dear God! You getting excited again arent you? Read my post regarding Germans and their record keeping skills!

The soldiers who liberated the concentration camps, the people who survived the camps, heck even the notes and records meticulously made by the Nazis themselves were all available long before Anne Franke's diary was published. Alfred Hitchcock has directed a documentary that shows footage from the very day that the camps were liberated.

Anyway I really don't have the time or patience to debate the holocaust. This thread is about the freedom for crazies to deny it.
Yea the thread is about why selectively about the holocaust is the freedom of speech enforced?

Your post was negative . Anybody with a cell of functioning grey matter can tell you that .

You did not understand what I wanted to say, minorities are used by international powers to destabilize countries and to that they use many techniques one of which is creating religious hate, same happen in India and Pakistan to some extent.

Yes it's your belief and its your opinion but it is not a FACT . And Facts are not BS since its proven . You believe in got and i believe in alien or flying spagetti monster . Same thing . Its a belief not a Fact .

I would say if Jews themselves dispute the Holocaust then it cannot be fact unless proven to be, the supporters of holocaust want everyone to believe it happened and not question otherwise. I am not saying it did not happen however if it is fact they should not be scared of people talking about it no?

lets do a test.
prove the holocaust to me.
i do believe it already but I'm going to forget that and ill let you prove to us if it happened or not.
and honest to god ill be neutral.

Prove to me holocaust did not happen .

"
and honest to god ill be neutral."

You did not understand what I wanted to say, minorities are used by international powers to destabilize countries and to that they use many techniques one of which is creating religious hate, same happen in India and Pakistan to some extent.

dude Majorities are played in major way not minorities . Just look around both in India and Pakistan .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom