What's new

why is denying the holocaust against the law?

It's not the Jews problem to feed and water an enemy . Go bitch at Egypt.
Who's b!tching?? Lol, i don't see Pakistan worried about how short American women wear their skirts or how many guys they bang every night. On the contrary, people like you and you're gov.t can't keep their filthy noses out of Muslim countries, even the ones that aren't Arab, and you always want to lecture us on "women's rights" and "freedom of speech" :blah:.

Again, practice what you preach.

Living in America doesn't make you an American, son.
An who are you the border security? Even your ancestors came from somewhere unless they grew on trees :pop:

what you expect from these people?
uncivilized lowlifes at best.
you don't practice what they preach.
the irony is that muslims are for once defending freedom of speech and these euros are actually against it lol.
I know right! Man!

Freedom of speech is guaranteed within the framework of societal conscience, not at the expense of it. Blasphemy laws, Sedition laws, libel, slander etc are all meant to ensure just that.

In an ideal world yes, but last I checked freedom of speech protects many heinous beliefs, statements and expressions of those beliefs. Take a case you and I might see around you right now, some of the hate mongering done on anti-Islamic circles is bordering on calling for mass genocide, Anders Breivik fed on this sort of stuff for a very long time, only to give citations to people like Robert Spencer in his book, the work of some of these people led to the deaths of how many people?

Now say what you will, he was a mad man, a one off. But he had a clear involvement within that school of thought, he himself claims that it inspired him. But nowhere do I see the debate of even regulating some of this hateful press, let alone outlaw it.

People get killed everyday, mass murder every fortnight, genocide every leap year. Why is this very specific genocide outlawed in so many nations.

Let#s not kid ourselves, even if it's considered right by some, it's still hypocritical and the same kind of moral standard is rarely applied if ever elsewhere, which tells you clearly that the reason for it does not begin and end with humanity, thus this is something to be questioned again and again.

Has the West put millions of Muslims in camps and put them to death there? Name one incident were West has put one million Muslims in prison camps and killed them there.

The west has blood on it's hands,just like anyone, in fact morose. Don't be fooled, just because their method of killing is pretty, go on the victim's end and ask them if it's not genocide.

Example, The carpet bombing of Laos, Operation Menu, the largest bombing op in history. The bombing of Dresden, shortly before the close of WWII, done with only the intent to kill tens of thousands of already defeated German civilians.

Have you ever been there ? Very unlikely.
Nahh, i haven't been there but i know quite a few people who have. The situation is really bad TBQH, entire towns have massive slums and MS-13 and another Hispanic gang called "Brown Pride" has a dominant presence in these areas.

What did he say that was so shocking to you? Isn't he right, that there hasn't been a holocaust against muslims, like the one that Europe did against the jews?

Of course not, but genocide is genocide, and it happens to pretty much everyone, but denying that has never been a crime, it's just been considered stupid and immoral.

thats what i was trying to call him, but i guess he took it for something else as well lol.
you see he nothing but a biscuit lol
very funny mate! You better start deleting... @Jungibaaz is going through :angel:

@boomslang mind you.. you did turn the thread into Palestine vs Israel instead of what the thread was about!

George Orwell, Mr.Qamar, Impressive!! Very Impresive!! Have you read Animal Farm?

Orwell was a genius, must have had the gift of foresight too. He gave us all sorts of warnings and red lights in his books which are always chilling.

@Cherokee @Akheilos @Abu Nasar @KingMamba
the evidence for the holocaust are about the same as evidence for UFO sightings

There is overwhelming evidence for the existence of the Holocaust. The numbers are disputed, the details are disputed and the reaction and it's use as a political tool is very rightly questioned and closely watched.

Ok fajr time! sadly that sehri made me awake now prob going to browse through some quran site so Shaitan can lullaby me to sleep!

you can tell he still in the first 5 pages lol, he replying to people as he going through it lol
He is catching up...page 7 now :whistle:

Orwell was a genius, must have had the gift of foresight too. He gave us all sorts of warnings and red lights in his books which are always chilling.

There is overwhelming evidence for the existence of the Holocaust. The numbers are disputed, the details are disputed and the reaction and it's use as a political tool is very rightly questioned and closely watched.
i know i was just trying to make a point to them since they started questioning weather holocaust happened or not.
i know the holocaust is real but the evidences we have is still the same right? pictures videos and witnesses, same as UFO sightings lol

Ok fajr time! sadly that sehri made me awake now prob going to browse through some quran site so Shaitan can lullaby me to sleep!

He is catching up...page 7 now :whistle:
lol damn so thats your cure for amnesia?

In an ideal world yes, but last I checked freedom of speech protects many heinous beliefs, statements and expressions of those beliefs. Take a case you and I might see around you right now, some of the hate mongering done on anti-Islamic circles is bordering on calling for mass genocide, Anders Breivik fed on this sort of stuff for a very long time, only to give citations to people like Robert Spencer in his book, the work of some of these people led to the deaths of how many people?

Now say what you will, he was a mad man, a one off. But he had a clear involvement within that school of thought, he himself claims that it inspired him. But nowhere do I see the debate of even regulating some of this hateful press, let alone outlaw it.

People get killed everyday, mass murder every fortnight, genocide every leap year. Why is this very specific genocide outlawed in so many nations.

Let#s not kid ourselves, even if it's considered right by some, it's still hypocritical and the same kind of moral standard is rarely applied if ever elsewhere, which tells you clearly that the reason for it does not begin and end with humanity, thus this is something to be questioned again and again.

Regarding the bold part, perhaps not many people deny the occurrence of other genocides in as many numbers or with as much of rabid conviction as the Holocaust. The Armenian genocide is also denied by some, and it's denial is outlawed in Armenia. Convictions have also taken place against those who deny the Armenian genocide. So how exactly is the rule regading the Holocaust special?

lol damn so thats your cure for amnesia?
Well when you live alone and have to have sehri and iftari alone...cant go to the masjid since its far and wont get transportation late at night...well you have to do something to get that shaitan to kick you to sleep...yaar sach mein if you do extra ibadat he gets jealous and puts you to the best sleep ever :P

The reason is simple: if you deny the biggest Nazi crime, you are whitewashing the Nazism. And no one wants repeating Nazism.

Denazification was a policy imposed by victor countries over defeated countries infected with nazism. Victor countries themselves (USA, UK, USSR) dont have a ban on Holocaust denial. If u had some brain u would ask urself, why US, a country with biggest Jewish influence after Israel does not have such ban. But u dont have.

I don't agree with it. There's plenty bad in the world, there's plenty of disgraceful excuses and support for it, why is this one outlawed the others so forcefully upheld by rather selective civil liberties?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom