What's new

Why is China still receiving Western aid?

UK thinks they are finding Chinese moon landing lol :rofl:

UK gives aid to further their own interests only.

its payment that too only interest for all the exploitation .. same for most countries

So why don't the Chinese refuse to receive the western aids instead,
I think now they are rich enough,

Don't know who received those aid money but I guess would be very localized organizations.

Oh actually the article you cited did say:

A Government spokesman said it was right to continue to work with non-governmental partners on global issues such as economic growth and climate change.

A CDC spokesman said it had been “legally and contractually bound” to hand over the money as part of an ongoing investment deal.

Now I don't know whether legally and contractually bound payment can be classified as "aid."

Don't know who received those aid money but I guess would be very localized organizations.

Oh actually the article you cited did say:

A Government spokesman said it was right to continue to work with non-governmental partners on global issues such as economic growth and climate change.

A CDC spokesman said it had been “legally and contractually bound” to hand over the money as part of an ongoing investment deal.

Now I don't know whether legally and contractually bound payment can be classified as "aid."
I doubt viet read his own article or capable reading it

Non-government PARTNERS? I would like to set up a private venture and be a partner too, dont mind receiving some monies from the Brits.

If you give us "free money", we say "thank you and take it". Just being smart in this jungle world. Now now, I hope this aid from the UK is not from our own pocket. Basically a type of "redistribute money" where we lend the UK and the UK use it to donate to us.

Because they are willing to give and we are willing to accept.When you say China is rich enough,do you forget that our GDP percapita is only $6000,which is just about 15% of the Americans".

Because china is still a poor and developing nation don't go by the paid trolls who paint as supa powa.

Even if I buy a milkshake with my earning, some Brits will still think that its their aid money that has financed my milkshake. :omghaha::omghaha:

UK paid more than £27m in aid to China last year
China received £27.4million in British aid payments last year despite boasting the world's second biggest economy.

UK paid more than £27m in aid to China last year - Telegraph

Why Does The U.S. Still Give Millions Of Dollars In Aid To China

Don't misunderstand with the word "AID".

If you look at the budget book, it will say fund for democracy movement, fund for separatist movement, fund for dissidents, fund for Dalai Lama, fund for Uighur World Congress, fund for Christian Missionary Conversion, banking loans, etc. All under AID name.

If you check the Western AID for Vietnam, it pretty much the same too. Vietnam can also do the same too, AID for UK. But inside, it's a Buddhist missionary conversion, fund for Confucian school, fund for controlling local politics, fund for pro-Vietnam activists, banking loan for profit, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom