What's new

Why is China behaving like a bully?

LOL you should know that China must defeat Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei, Philippines, Taiwan, Japan and Russia.
Because the line includes all of this nations or claims. Oh I forget the US. Good luck for the PLA!

The Chinese coast were blocked off in the south by vietnam and philippine, US pacific island territories in the east, and Gulf of Japan (Which is JMSDF + USNAVY) in the north.

However, You don't need to gone thru all the road block if you want to break out of first island chain , you don't need to gone thru all the "Chock" point, you only need to pick one, either Vietnam and Philippine, or US Pacific Territories, or Gulf of Japan.

In Theory, the best bet would be vietnam and philippine (No offence but this is indeed thre weakest point) but the game does not end if they could break through the Vietnam and Philippine, because the next one is Strait of Malacca, indian territories. Which kind of a mood swing, it may put up a resistence, it may not.

A good point to remember, thanx. Sometimes all it takes is politeness; other times, however, Han racism becomes assertive, obnoxious, alienating, and ultimately destructive. When was the last time Han Chinese bothered to consider the feeling of Tibetans at their land being forcibly colonized, for example? Or that Han Chinese tend to hire and promote Han Chinese exclusively, even at the cost of competence and professionalism? Several Han respond to me with blank looks: they understand what I'm talking about, they just feel that this is the natural order of things: they take their own racism for granted and feel everybody else should, too. Westerners, Cantonese, other minorities are to take a back seat - if the Han don't want it for themselves, that is.

treaditional, we use the term "Mainlander" or "Mainland Chinese" to distingish between people in Hong Kong and people in China. Nobody born in HK will call themselve Mainlander and as we all call ourselve Chinese, it does not have the same ring to it.

To be fair, it's not about Cantonese (Which i speak with perfect accents) vs Mandarin speaker, but Mainlander and Hong Konger that with the different view. Mainland hate Hong Kong Chinese as they think Hong Konger is all that, they think we think we are different because of the British Rule, but Hong Konger also dislike Mainlander as they thought they were lack behind in civility.

Even a Shenzhenist who speak cantonese as well, they are also different than people in Hong Kong, i don't reall know where do they start it, but people in mainland don't like poeple in HK and vice versa

[

This is the fruit of China's aggression against its small neighboring Asian countries...possible start of arms race in the East Asia and South East Asia. Thanks to greedy China.

@Viet

Who's talking about China's going to defeat anybody. I was talking about if Uncle invades China she'll set up her defense perimeter along the first island chain. The countries that lie along that line either cooperate or they'll be the victims of dog fights. Again this is my personal attempt, however wrong, to envision what China will do if war with the US is a must. She didn't build also middle distance warships for nothing, you know.

Your problem is the US has bases within or close to your so-called defence line: S. Korea, Japan and Philippines. Besides , their navy sails through the South and East China Sea at regular basis. They are international waters, China has no right to say. Unless China could convice Taiwan for re-unification, otherwise it is hard for China to break through to the Pacific in case of confrontation.

Sure, in case of a Sino-US war, every country within the line will suffer. As for Vietnam, we will stay neutral.

Dude, which college? Georgetown, George Washington, George Mason, American? I have many friends in these colleges and you are just bluffing. If you want to bash China, carefully fabricate your story.
Sure, but why are the Cantonese discriminated against by other Han Chinese? This was visible to most people in my college; you didn't even have to understand the languages to see what was going on.

China is not a bully, it is just percieved as being one as it is the most powerful of all the contendors for power in the region..............Everyone like China wants to fulfill their needs and interests, but since China due to it's power manages to do it first it is called a bully. China is not alone in this- This is the case of all regional Hegemons......Prioritizing national needs and interests over those of other countries is not bullying

Actually everything will be okay if China do not rob territories and if China respects the international law. She can actually own the other parts of West Philippine Sea/South China Sea but not those that belongs to the Philippines or Vietnam. What is only obvious is that China's greed has gone beyond everyone's imagination and it wants to claim the whole of West Philippine Sea/South China Sea. The whole world sees through China's greed.

Are you a "Maja" of zero wing? Look at the map, what's left in SCS if you take out the parts claimed by Philippine and Vietnam?
Actually everything will be okay if China do not rob territories and if China respects the international law. She can actually own the other parts of West Philippine Sea/South China Sea but not those that belongs to the Philippines or Vietnam. What is only obvious is that China's greed has gone beyond everyone's imagination and it wants to claim the whole of West Philippine Sea/South China Sea. The whole world sees through China's greed.

Are you a "Maja" of zero wing? Look at the map, what's left in SCS if you take out the parts claimed by Philippine and Vietnam?
I bet not, at least this guy knows how to use punctuation. But I see where your guess come from, these filipinos share the similar IQ problems.

Well the Chinese government thinks it's BS doesn't stink since they are treated like gods in China... they think everybody should treat them like that. They have an ego problem.

this is your phino men's professional designation, and the designation for phino female is Maid

And your still a meat puppet this maid thing is so old its not even true again only 5% are maids the rest are professionals man you people are really evil

self illustration of a jumping clown...no tips for you today...just do your own job and give my coffee a refill:coffee:

Really back at you its the true it hurts that badly?

Well the Chinese government thinks it's BS doesn't stink since they are treated like gods in China... they think everybody should treat them like that. They have an ego problem.
Do you even know China claimed SCS islands before 1949? When CCP was not the ruler of China.

Back
Top Bottom