What's new

Why is China accommodated and India marginalized in South Asia?

It will always be there because India is unusually bigger than all other nations in south Asia. Despite a feeling that we are same or similar people, these other nations feel dwarfed before the India's status. Another thing is that these nations enjoy a lot of privileges from India but they are insensitive to India's defense and feel happy to flirt with China thinking it will hurt India

Pakistan bought chinese friendship by giving away sakshgam valley but will not appreciate the best ever river water agreement for a lower riparian state as in Indus Water Treaty. They still stand by China despite their treatment of uyghur muslims and wont say anything about highly skewed CPEC deal. India has given Pakistan Most favored nation status for trade but pakistan wont reciprocate. But China will stop CPEC commitment citing frivolous corruption issue but they wont say a thing.

Much before LTTE issue, Sri Lanka acted immature during 1971 Indo Pak war by taking sides. they provided Pak forces their base to operate aginst India while India literally donated them the Katchathivu island. Apart from these both Pakistan and Srilanka did not give their minorities equal constitutional rights which resulted in dissatisfaction among certain section of people resulting in civil war. They only blame India for it but not their policies and governments' attitude towards their lesser mortal citizens.

Similarly other nations like Nepal, BD, Maldives will sit in Chinese lap but if India touches them slightly, they will accuse of molestation by India.

Some south asian nations look at Bhutan with contempt just because they refused to part away their land to China and knowing their military strength they entered a security deal with India making India protect their national boundaries.

South Asia can never be like ASEAN or NATO or Eurozone because of inferiority complex is very deep among few people who happen to be in majority in their nations.

so you talked about the sh!t your establishment feeds poor indian 24/7 now talk about reality:lol::D

Fully bullshit
so you talked about the sh!t your establishment feeds poor indian 24/7 now talk about reality:lol::D

All you guys could come up is some sort of shit. Thats what happen when you dont have any logical argument.... utter some smelly words or hit below the belt.
I challenge you guys to counter my points with solid arguments.

Unlike some other narrow minded countries of South Asia, Indian constitution is progressive, secular and treats all its citizens equally and has special provisions for minorities and underprivileged. Unlike some others, we are not taught distorted history and our foreign policy is based on the principles of Panchsheel.

All you guys could come up is some sort of shit. Thats what happen when you dont have any logical argument.... utter some smelly words or hit below the belt.

Unlike some other narrow minded countries of South Asia, Indian constitution is progressive, secular and treats all its citizens equally and has special provisions for minorities and underprivileged. Unlike some others, we are not taught distorted history and our foreign policy is based on the principles of Panchsheel.
:china::pakistan:

I won't even borther to argue with you cause it might bring my IQ down to the very pathetic level like you.

lol so you want us to give logical arguments to your fairy tales of india as a supa pawa and best buddy of all in your imagination.......you need to wake up and see reality of your country then expect others to take you guys seriously:lol:

:china::pakistan:

I won't even borther to argue with you cause it might bring my IQ down to the very pathetic level like you.
Good! please preserve your IQ lest it might evaporate.

lol so you want us to give logical arguments to your fairy tales of india as a supa pawa and best buddy of all in your imagination.......you need to wake up and see reality of your country then expect others to take you guys seriously:lol:
I agree no fairy tale can beat "cpec".

Dont flatter yourself there is nothing much to take from BD. We want to protect ourself from illegal bangladeshi's coming into our country. More over your country is a hotbed of radicals. Recent terrorist attack in NY is proof of it.
You are just flattering yourself by quoting unreliable news. But, anyway, watch yourself now because 1.6 million BD people have already entered India this year. They will overshadow the present slum population of Bombay. What are you doing to stop their entrance? And do not send your unemployed to our growing country. India is making us poor because India sells, but do not buy, and so many Indians are working in BD. It is a conspiracy to soak our wealth.

You are just flattering yourself by quoting unreliable news. But, anyway, watch yourself now because 1.6 million BD people have already entered India this year. They will overshadow the present slum population of Bombay. What are you doing to stop their entrance? And do not send your unemployed to our growing country. India is making us poor because India sells, but do not buy, and so many Indians are working in BD. It is a conspiracy to soak our wealth.
whats there to buy from BD ? at least start selling some good hilsa fish.
you ppl were rich and we are making you poor? dude enuf of this joke .lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom