What's new

Why is Afghanistan the way it is and who are behind terrorism in Afghanistan

Afghans are the most reckless people on planet. They are facilitating their occupiers since 9/11 and can't even comprehend as to where the problem lies.

As for America, after throwing 1 trillion dollars in this Afghan war, they can't even secure Kabul. But perhaps they need destabilisation and mayhem to justify their presence in the region and play their dirty games against regional powers like Pakistan.

For Pakistan, we just need to completely seal our border with Afghanistan, send Afghan refugees back asap and concentrate on cleaning our internal mess caused by political mafia. CPEC and industrialization of Pakistan must happen in parallel.

Let the Afghans enjoy the fruits of occupation. If they themselves don't feel the shame and not willing to understand the consequences, why would we in Pakistan care.

But if any further hanky panky is done but occupiers of Afghanistan against Pakistan, that should be responded with full might.

What a load of BS and fairy tales in this so called childish article. Looks like someone else on Western payroll to write garbage for idiots. Only a retard's retard would ignore the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM which is the US. All this nonsense does NOT change this reality.

To understand Afghans and their mentality you would have to go back a few centuries, they relentlessly raided Punjab, killing and looting people, destroying Hindu and Buddhist temples and even attacking a Sikh holy site. The Afghans mostly were highwaymen, looting and attacking surrounding people when not busy killing each other.

Pakistan is the nation of confused people. They don't know whether they support Taliban or haqqani or USA or Osama.
Nop we are not. We know one thing India is enemy state and we have to counter them all around the world and that's it . And doesn't matter how many alliances we have to make or how many allies we have to leave India is still the enemy.

Pakistan is the nation of confused people. They don't know whether they support Taliban or haqqani or USA or Osama.
wow!! thats the most enlightened and smart post i have ever read on this forum!! indias are so smart!!

without reading the article I know what is it all about since it was written by a hidden Indian and liked by Afghan. So lets assume for a second everything this article says is true...my question it should Pakistan look for Afghan interest or her own....I know and history proves that Afghans are not very smart, but they should know this much that you collude with my enemy you are my enemy and when i treat you as enemy then there should not be any whining involved. If you think Trump or any other US president could save you then you are dead wrong.

I don't know why your arse is burning, I simply shared an article written by a neutral party. I guess from FYS too much ehh, no thanks, I'll learn from your experience. ;)

Afghanistan is burning, I can feel your pain, yet I don't give a damn:) Do you know why....because you are a thankless people that will continuously be cursed. The Afghan Army is full of hashish smokers, abusing young kids for there pleasure. Last week 100 policemen have been killed, and you couldn't stop two major attacks due to incompetency. But you have to blame Pakistan.

you're living under a rock obviously, I don't know how we having relations with USSR prompted you guys to sleep with America and support terrorism in "bortherly" nation. It was the deceitful who supported both Talibans and Slept with US again, just as today. Luckily for you guys Taliban as I said are camels, they don't know the enemy or own people. Now it's time to sleep with China! talk about minions haha

You really are a dumb Afghan, what type of hashish are you smoking these days? If you never tried to invade Pakistan in the 60s, then you would never be in this shit hole. You have no country, its controlled by the Taliban.

Thanks to Americans and Indians, we're world contenders in sports U19 WC, our girls just came from US from contesting robotics. Thousands of scholarships from Pakistan to Russia, France and the US/Canada.
aGK4Nbe6_700w_0.jpg

thats the impression ISI wants to give you. the more the confusion the better and that has been ISI's Afghan strategy for the last 7 to 8 years.

Still people want to keep these namak harams in the country. wow.... get them out ASAP and make sure they never get back in.

@AbulHaqGhaznavi can you please tell us if Haqqanis are the root to all problems why are Afghans always killing each other and in particularly the war lords why are they always killing their own people for power????

also is the drugs problem also down to Haqqanis???

Also 60% of your country is in taliban control how has the Pakistani army achieved this by not having one soldier on ground In afghanistan ???

Also all the Afghani refuguees in germany and france killing, raping women and children is that also ISI's fault.

You guys are the most deluded nation in the world.

Back
Top Bottom