What's new

Why India's Most Populous State Just Passed a Law Inspired by an Anti-Muslim Conspiracy Theory

First this is for females getting trapped. Muslim posing as Hindus initially and frauding Hindu females.

1) Does Muslims allow their girls to be converted as Hindus post marriage?

2 ) If not, than hypocracy needs to e stopped.

India is secular only if Muslims allows 1 to happen. If not, Hindus wiill ensure By these laws that fraud stops.

Secularism anyway was added in Indian Constitution in 1976 and willl get deleted in 2025. Like America, France, Uk are Christian country, India will be Hindu country.
Just for everyone's information. This situation exists only in the imaginary world of Sanghis.

The reason for such stories are multifold.

1. Sanghis can't fathom that their women can make a marital choice of their own.
2. Sanghis can't fathom that their women can possibly choose a Muslim man.
3. Ergo, this has to be a conspiracy where the big bad Muslim is tricking innocent Hindus.

Such fanciful stories are necessary to keep up the fear within Hindu society that they are still under assault by the marauding Muslims, as it was in the yesteryears. The only difference is that while their ancestors could not fight back, the vanguards of Hinduism today, the Hindutvawadis, are there to fight these (imaginary) demons.

While religion forms the basis of the narrative, there is also another parallel narrative that is being enforced. That is one of misogyny, where Hindu women are incapable of distinguishing between right and wrong and that only the Hindu man can protect her and lead her to the right path. As always, control of women is another hallmark of fascists.

Very rich coming from a Muslim who will not allow a Muslim female to marry a hindu and convert to Hinduism. What choices given to Muslim world.

convert to Hinduism
There is no concept of conversion in Hinduism, you can only do Ghar Wapsi only if you converted to some other religion and want to return to sanatan dharm. All Indic religions Sikhism, Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism have no concept of conversion. Conversion is a concept in Abrahamic Religions.

First this is for females getting trapped. Muslim posing as Hindus initially and frauding Hindu females.

1) Does Muslims allow their girls to be converted as Hindus post marriage?

2 ) If not, than hypocracy needs to e stopped.

India is secular only if Muslims allows 1 to happen. If not, Hindus wiill ensure By these laws that fraud stops.

Secularism anyway was added in Indian Constitution in 1976 and willl get deleted in 2025. Like America, France, Uk are Christian country, India will be Hindu country.

Very rich coming from a Muslim who will not allow a Muslim female to marry a hindu and convert to Hinduism. What choices given to Muslim world.

Your remarks lay bare to your inherent biases and false premises, primarily one of misogyny, that somehow the Muslim man is controlling of the Muslim woman and that is why Muslim woman are unable to marry Hindu boys.

Let me assure you that Muslim girls would rather stay single than marry Hindus.

Your remarks lay bare to your inherent biases and false premises, primarily one of misogyny, that somehow the Muslim man is controlling of the Muslim woman and that is why Muslim woman are unable to marry Hindu boys.

Let me assure you that Muslim girls would rather stay single than marry Hindus.

Dude, Hindus don't want to marry Muslims in general due to social stigma associated with marrying Muslim, and you know this very well. Muslim women do want to escape the prison and want to enjoy freedom of expression and living which a Hindu women relatively get.

My question was different. Will you support and allow your sister to convert to Hinduism? Just answer this question.

And if not....stop lecturing here.
There is no concept of conversion in Hinduism, you can only do Ghar Wapsi only if you converted to some other religion and want to return to sanatan dharm. All Indic religions Sikhism, Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism have no concept of conversion. Conversion is a concept in Abrahamic Religions.

There is no concept as these religion were not even in the womb when Sanatan Dharm was around. However, In India the Ghar Wapasi will cover 99% Muslims .

Dude, Hindus don't want to marry Muslims in general due to social stigma associated with marrying Muslim, and you know this very well. Muslim women do want to escape the prison and want to enjoy freedom of expression and living which a Hindu women relatively get.

My question was different. Will you support and allow your sister to convert to Hinduism? Just answer this question.

And if not....stop lecturing here.

Sanghi bhai - You know very well that for Hindu girls size matters and that size only Muslims have. Don't hate...appreciate!

Just for everyone's information. This situation exists only in the imaginary world of Sanghis.

The reason for such stories are multifold.

1. Sanghis can't fathom that their women can make a marital choice of their own.
2. Sanghis can't fathom that their women can possibly choose a Muslim man.
3. Ergo, this has to be a conspiracy where the big bad Muslim is tricking innocent Hindus.

Such fanciful stories are necessary to keep up the fear within Hindu society that they are still under assault by the marauding Muslims, as it was in the yesteryears. The only difference is that while their ancestors could not fight back, the vanguards of Hinduism today, the Hindutvawadis, are there to fight these (imaginary) demons.

While religion forms the basis of the narrative, there is also another parallel narrative that is being enforced. That is one of misogyny, where Hindu women are incapable of distinguishing between right and wrong and that only the Hindu man can protect her and lead her to the right path. As always, control of women is another hallmark of fascists.

It's utter tiny dick syndrome from the Hindus

The sad thing is everyone knows why hindu men are doing it the utter *** burn they get seeing hindu women run after Muslims but we have to go through this charade
My question was different. Will you support and allow your sister to convert to Hinduism? Just answer this question

Hinduism is abhorrent, it's beneath a human being to worship idols and monkeys it's something intolerable for any believer in God

The truth is in the pudding, Hindu girls are desperate to marry Muslim men

The reason is simple, more diverse genes making for better looking people
Muslims have manners, adhab, for prayer Muslims wash atleast 5 times a day, no alcohol, no crazy superstitions etc

So much so that Hindu men in desperation have to try and make laws to stop Hindu women marrying muslim men
Secularism anyway was added in Indian Constitution in 1976 and willl get deleted in 2025. Like America, France, Uk are Christian country, India will be Hindu country

Just like Jinnah advised in 1947

This was Jinnahs prediction then

If you want a Hindu state then that's fine, but allow Sikhs to have khalistan, Indian Muslims to have a Muslim state and xtians to have a xtian state in addition to allowing states to choose their future if they want ethnic states like north east or Tamils etc

After refusing to accept Jinnah was right

Making this disaster of a communal shithole called India, you now want a hindutva extremist communal state but don't want to allow it for Indian Sikhs, Muslims, Christians

You can't trap hundreds of millions of people in a Hindutva state

Last edited:
I don't understand how these girls are fooled?

I take it they are intimate before marriage? Didn't she get to see his circumcised penis before marriage? How can you cover such obvious signs of being Muslim up?

I take it they are intimate before marriage? Didn't she get to see his circumcised penis before marriage? How can you cover such obvious signs of being Muslim up?

The girls know EXACTLY what they are doing and what they want

The ignorance is purely on the poor innocent Hindu man's head and they now desperately want to save Hindu damsels who don't really want to be saved

I wonder how these Muslim guys will explain to these girls when the moment of truth comes !

"I was taking a shower , the shower head fell off on...."

Sanghi bhai - You know very well that for Hindu girls size matters and that size only Muslims have. Don't hate...appreciate!

Conversion does jot change your genes and size and world knows Muslim further get their chopped ....see i can be funny too.

You have not answered my question which shows your hypocracy.. chala Hindus ko lecture dene...have shame...shut up and .get lost now.

I don't know if it's sarcasm or serious question. I will explain anyway. This thread is so typical of @padamchen's favorite topics. How he would have prolifically commented in this thread!

- PRTP GWD

It is no surprise that the Muslim community is extremely hypocritical when it comes to the sexes and the rules for each.

Both within their own community, and those of the communities of others.

Its got zilch to do with their little sleeveless nunnis either.

Its simply how they see things between the sexes, how they are brought up, and how they see other communities.

@xeuss being a prime Indian origin example of the reviled Muslim male.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom