What's new

Why Indian music is so much popular across the world

I can list down many song which are popular presently.

Bur few songs people ca.t avoid to listen in his light mood.

LAGDI LAHORE DI|Street Dancer 3D

Illegal Weapon 2.0|Street Dancer 3D

Akh Lad Jaave With Lyrics | Loveyatri

Garmi | Street Dancer 3D

Nashe Si Chadh Gayi - Full Song | Befikre

The Humma Song – Lyric Video | Shraddha Kapoor | Aditya Roy Kapur

You can make a more neutral thread so we can compare, Indonesia also have many hundreds million view videos

what a lousy selection of songs posted by everyone here.

bollywood sucks, indian music sucks, 'murrican pop sucks too

you lot have no taste :tdown::sick:
Not all Bollywood movie and songs sucks but new Indian movies/songs (after 2000) promotes sex/ nudity shits, old songs of Kishore kumar/Muhamad Rafi/lata songs were best era for Bollywood movies/songs were best but right now they sucks

Just for example, 276 million view, Indonesian video

Afghanistan:

Russian

My fav one...
Indians were ahead of everyone in ancient times...glad that our music still survived after repeated onslaughts from foreigners.
I am no music expert but there is something in our music that appeals to every soul.
We can proudly say that our composers are far better than the called beethovens and mozarts.

I can list down many song which are popular presently.

Bur few songs people ca.t avoid to listen in his light mood.

LAGDI LAHORE DI|Street Dancer 3D

Illegal Weapon 2.0|Street Dancer 3D

Akh Lad Jaave With Lyrics | Loveyatri

Garmi | Street Dancer 3D

Nashe Si Chadh Gayi - Full Song | Befikre

The Humma Song – Lyric Video | Shraddha Kapoor | Aditya Roy Kapur
indian music is popular in counties like india pak ban sri lanka. westerns and americans just quote indian music just to make fun of it. i.e trevor noah :P

Not all Bollywood movie and songs sucks but new Indian movies/songs (after 2000) promotes sex/ nudity shits, old songs of Kishore kumar/Muhamad Rafi/lata songs were best era for Bollywood movies/songs were best but right now they sucks

Every music has own taste.

Sufi, Gazal, Shashtriya, Pop, rock etc etc..

promotes sex/ nudity shits - Same I find in pakstanis latest movies. not sure, what u mean by saying.

Even you will find in chinese and any other internationals movies.

Tel me which country not produce movies and songs without promotes sex/ nudity shits. Definitely, All songs and movies do not promotes promotes sex/ nudity shits from any country.

You can make a more neutral thread so we can compare, Indonesia also have many hundreds million view videos

Thanks for suggestion but my motive was not to compare with anyone.

Last edited:
Indians were ahead of everyone in ancient times...glad that our music still survived after repeated onslaughts from foreigners.
I am no music expert but there is something in our music that appeals to every soul.
We can proudly say that our composers are far better than the called beethovens and mozarts.
In past they were best 60/70/80/90 eras but right now they sucks always promotes sex and nudity

Every music has own taste.

Sufi, Gazal, Shashtriya, Pop, rock etc etc..

promotes sex/ nudity shits - Same I find in pakstanis latest movies. not sure, what u mean by saying.

Even you will find in chinese and any other internationals movies.

Tel me which country not produce movies and songs without promotes sex/ nudity shits. Definitely, All songs and movies do promotes promotes sex/ nudity shits from any country.
Pakistan has no major film industry right now and i agree with you on that latest Pakistani dramas/movies also promoting sex/nudity but award wining Hollywood and Chinese movies has no sex/nudity in it, they makes all kind of movies for all kinds peoples in their respective country

Chinese singing- Tamil song

A R Rahman 1st movie song

old Tamil song (50s)

Singapore Tamil patriotic medley (cappella)

Last edited:
In past they were best 60/70/80/90 eras but right now they sucks always promotes sex and nudity

Pakistan has no major film industry right now and i agree with you on that latest Pakistani dramas/movies also promoting sex/nudity but award wining Hollywood and Chinese movies has no sex/nudity in it, they makes all kind of movies for all kinds peoples in their respective country

Just correcting - All songs and movies do not promotes sex/ nudity shits from any country.

listen to them these song will change your thinking about present era songs...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom