What's new

WHY INDIAN ARMY STEPPING BACKWARDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never did .

so if you don't control you would give to China? so you don't control the Indian Kashmir. agree to give it to India? No dispute then.

But still the bigger question remains. China never had any claims to Kashmir. Did you not feel any guilt in gifting Kashmir to a third party. Is Kashmir land useless to be given to anyone?

lastly if China were to occupy whole of J&K in a war tomorrow. So would you sign another agreement with China and give up claims to whole J&K as you don't control it? and happily accept J&K as a state of China?

answer the bold part at least.

my take on this is, it would be easy to accept the mistake then to defend it. Pakistan leaders of that time sold Kashmir to China.

Do you have any doubt that China wants to overrun whole of Kashmir one day? India is protecting Kashmir from China. But I think then your position would be, it is better if J&K is under China then with India.

so if you don't control you would give to China

Interpretation difference of where do boundaries of Kashmir end , again . How many times should I repeat it honestly ?

A lot of children have recently been joining the forum , considering the posts in this thread.

Interpretation difference of where do boundaries of Kashmir end , again . How many times should I repeat it honestly ?

Interpretation - Interpretation changes with time. Seems like whatever comes in Chinese control, the Pak interpretation Changes and that part is no longer part of J&K.

Interpretation cannot change the Kashmir borders. Though interpretation about Kashmir borders can continuously change to match the Chinese liking.

It's already OURS and we don't need to ask from anyone. :cheers:

Yes I know, I just meant that Pak give up its claims then...

the title is wrong dude..how is it that army is stepping backward ??

anyways..i think your post portrays frustration...belive me buddy there is no reason to panic. chinese have made move in response to our heavy infra construction in that area...they feel threatened. period.As long as attacking them is concerned, there is no need of that right now..our experts know when its necessary to attack them...dont forget they have occupied a disputed land, where the LAc is not defined..thus they are just taking advatnage of it...if they had any guts to capture any piece of land, hey would have done that by attacking the Indian troops standing in front of them. This camping is nothng but bargaining chips for them..which I must say is a very good move..thats where we have failed. IMo this is a veru good opportunity to resolve the border isues with china forever. as far as war is concerned..belive me the chinese know very well how bad is it for both of us..Indian forces today are very much capable of destroying chinese forces.
Perhaps this is true, but i think sun tzu would approve if Chinese moves, as it's induced a defeatist response from the Indian public.

couldnt find more stupid and delusional line than this one```

i guess this is how bollywood brainwashing gullibles in India

u are saying too much, believe me we do better actions then bollywood.

he is right... ccp is nothing but military occupation of China.... people of China are under slavery.

and you are amount those brainwashed```but the worst case of delusion

btw``make sure the indian member you are helping are not one of those lowerst caste untouchbles who you despise them on PDF

whats delusional. 20 years ago if you said china would compete with US on power people would say you were delusional.

and you are amount those brainwashed```but the worst case of delusion

btw``make sure the indian member you are helping are not one of those lowerst caste untouchbles who you despise them on PDF

no Indian can be as delusional as the chinese who have these delusions of the middle kingdom..:omghaha:

Simple:

because the 1962 memory is still causing them nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom