What's new

WHY INDIAN ARMY STEPPING BACKWARDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
couldnt find more stupid and delusional line than this one```

i guess this is how bollywood brainwashing gullibles in India

he is right... ccp is nothing but military occupation of China.... people of China are under slavery.

Actually , what you are doing there is none of my concern .

But at least be on topic and correct your version of history , one cant cede what it didn't control .

Every country has its own version where the boundaries of Kashmir end , but leave that debate for another thread .

Since you bothered quoting me in this thread let's discuss it to it's conclusion.

Your country didn't control 68% of Kashmir but still laid claim to whole Kashmir.

You see you can't have liberty to do cherypicking here to your advantage , if you want to go with the argument of Armstrong then like him it should not bother even you, whatever we do with Kashmir which is in our Control just like part of Kashmir you ceded timidly as you say you didn't had control over that land .But if you doesn't buy that argument and want to have say in IOK then just admit it you guys were simply bunch coward who valued their blood more than motherland.

Since you bothered quoting me in this thread let's discuss it to it's conclusion.

Your country didn't control 68% of Kashmir but still laid claim to whole Kashmir.

The question first of all is " Why post irrelevant things in a thread ? " . My quoting of your post and your continued derailing of the thread comes later .

I simply made it clear to you in the next part of my earlier post , the boundaries of Kashmir have never been firmly established and thus remain free to interpretations and perceptions of every side which borders it . Pakistan doesn't consider the area as a part of Northern Area much like it has differing views on Mcmahon Line and even then it ceded nothing to anyone . Is it really hard to understand that ? The Kashmir region is disputed , so the position " whatever we do should concern you not " is not valid here .

The question first of all is " Why post irrelevant things in a thread ? " . My quoting of your post and your continued derailing of the thread comes later .

I simply made it clear to you in the next part of my earlier post , the boundaries of Kashmir have never been firmly established and thus remain free to interpretations and perceptions of every side which borders it . Pakistan doesn't consider the area as a part of Northern Area much like it has differing views on Mcmahon Line and even then it ceded nothing to anyone . Is it really hard to understand that ? The Kashmir region is disputed , so the position " whatever we do should concern you not " is not valid here .

I know you want to hide it. But the truth is clear that Pakistan gave a large part of Kashmir to China in return for Chinese strategic support.

So by same logic it should not concern you if we trade Kashmir for Tibet.
And for your info that agre,ment was signed by Zulfikar Bhutto and it's ample proof for any thinking brain to come to conclusion.

No , we claim the region you are talking about . Check the part of Kashmir claimed by Pakistan . Logic fail here .
No logic doesn't fail since we lay claim to the area you ceded go and see the map of India.

Thanks for concluding.Let the relevancy judged by unbiased minds.

Actually , I concluded it quite earlier .

The Kashmir region is disputed , so the position " whatever we do should concern you not " is not valid here .

No , we claim the region you are talking about . Logic fail here .

the Kashmir you controlled you gave to China... the Kashmir India control is the one you claim. First get back what you gave to China.

Because the Kashmir you gave to China is also disputed. and you also cannot say, "whatever we do concern you not"

agree to the bold part?

But sad part is India has saved Kashmir lands from the greedy Chinese, but you gifted Kashmir to them.

Actually , I concluded it quite earlier .

The Kashmir region is disputed , so the position " whatever we do should concern you not " is not valid here .
By that very same logic what we do with Kashmir administered by India shouldn't concern you.

I am out of hit wall discussion, only god knows do Think Tanks of PDF has thick heads too.

I am out of hit wall discussion, only god knows do Think Tanks of PDF has thick heads too.

Well for one , we aren't really trained for explaining things to people who have comprehension problems . Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom