What's new

Why India should buy into Donald Trump's war

Afghanistan has a majority pushtoon population. It will always end up pushtoon dominated, and Pakistan has a higher pushtoon population that even Afghanistan. You can never maintain influence in Afghanistan, let alone a physical presence. The pushtoon are not like the rest of us, they are a warrior race and they live and breathe that every day.
They make good Buddhists. And banias.

The US as ever.
There are no permanent friends, there are permanent intersts.
The US wheedles India.
And the gullible 10th pass Modi gives in to US interests.

Hopefully whatever it is not by sending troops in

The sole objective of yesterday's statement from Trump was to get physical help from India, means highly trained soldiers.

They are not getting the required help from Pakistan without paying money.

In my opinion, India should help with whatever it could to prevent the menace of terrorism spreading from Afghanistan. Indian forces are really good, they can kill Taliban in no time without even losing a lot of soldiers.

US can't do it.. simply put..

They make good Buddhists. And banias.
Not since Islam. :)

India has all the presence, good will and Influence it needs in Afghanistan. Getting sucked into Afghan war will have way worse repercussions for us than what Pakistan has already suffered and is still suffering.

Let them have their war, we want no portion of it.

You don't cut your nose to spite your face.

This is a sensible post. India is now a big economic presence in the region. One day or the other Afghanistan will likely do some trade/deals with India. Why get sucked into a war and risk what is afterall a relatively small market place?

India should just buy Afghanistan & be done with it. Suppa Pawwa by 2012 remember?!

Oh I wold love to see the these lesbian overtures between Indian and the USA grow and prosper over time till a dirty divorce........ :D

Their soldiers piss in their pants when they heard of their posting in afghan after new trump policy.
Actually Indian troops have been posted in the Afghan lands before.
They follow a principle.
You can't rule a land we Afghans live. Only way for any Foreigner to stay and rule there is if the local population ceases to exist.
Which is impractical currently and provides India with no significant benefit.

The sole objective of yesterday's statement from Trump was to get physical help from India, means highly trained soldiers.

They are not getting the required help from Pakistan without paying money.

In my opinion, India should help with whatever it could to prevent the menace of terrorism spreading from Afghanistan. Indian forces are really good, they can kill Taliban in no time without even losing a lot of soldiers.

US can't do it.. simply put..

You are right... and I think the Afghan soldiers would probably respect the Indian soldiers much more than they respect Americans, but I don't think India should send soldiers.... it would just show they haven't learned a lesson from what happened to the Soviets and now Americans

Kiya rey Modi..

temnbnghty6.png

India will succumb to US interests. Period.
Look at the body language and facial expressions of the two..

Afghanistan has a majority pushtoon population. It will always end up pushtoon dominated, and Pakistan has a higher pushtoon population that even Afghanistan. You can never maintain influence in Afghanistan, let alone a physical presence. The pushtoon are not like the rest of us, they are a warrior race and they live and breathe that every day.
I think either you are not aware of it, or else meant that but didn't word it properly...Did you mean that Pashtun is the largest ethnic group in AF?? They are about 42% of the population....so not a majority but largest ethnic group..and this martial race etc are things of past...I am Sikh...and often described as one...

How India is gonna buy into Donald trump's war in Afganistan?
what you mean?? the idea is to get involved in more strategic nature...Pakistan simply hate the idea of increasing indian influence in AF...US was sensitive to it, however now it seems US is using that as a pressure point....so you may hear news like....more AF officers are coming to India for training...more lethal weapons than those 4 helicopters...and more economic engagement...these are some of the low hanging fruits...i don't think anyone is expecting India to send troops there...which is pretty much what we want as well...

Back
Top Bottom