What's new

Why India purchasing Pilatus PC-7 instant of Pilatus PC-21?

Swiss is different story, that was 1987 stock, while India has the latest.

And please change yr style; as momins are not allowed to cheers, its haram.

Word cheers itself is not related to drinking alcohol glass clinking. I read about it before and it was during the time of Alexander that people used this clinking of glasses to make sure that drink is safe (A superstition to protect one against poison). In simple it is just used to drive away evil or bad omen.

Hey Pakistani Friends,

Which aircraft used by Pakistani air force for Advance training. I didn't find any info......... can u help?

Hey Pakistani Friends,

Which aircraft used by Pakistani air force for Advance training. I didn't find any info......... can u help?

Mushak and Super Mushak for Basic training.

K-8 Karakorum, FT-5, T-37 Tweet for advanced training. Probably going to induct more K8 in future or some Chinese aircraft if we need anything more advanced.

Word cheers itself is not related to drinking alcohol glass clinging. I read about it before and it was during the time of Alexander that people used this clinging of glasses to make sure that drink is safe (A superstition to protect one against poison). In simple it is just used to drive away evil or bad omen.

Momins dont believe in superstitions either. To toast or cheer is unislamic act.

Its clinking and not clinging dude.

I also some time think when we make 4+ generation plane than we can't make basic trainers. It should be indigenous fly machine.
I don't know how I can show my frustration....

Yes, u may be right...

AFAIK HAL offered HTT-40 trainers to IAF(which is yet to be developed) but IAF declined the offer as that would have taken more time and also cost. Pc-7 is about 30 crore/unit while Hal's aircraft would have been 60 crore/unit if IAF would have agreed to go with HAL's aircraft.

Momins dont believe in superstitions either. To toast or cheer is unislamic act.

Its clinking and not clinging dude.

Yes clinking or clinging whatever word itself is not bad as it just means to have joy, happiness etc. There is nothing un islamic about it in my opinion. Over here in Scotland word is just used as replacement for thanks. When you clink a glass that means a toast so cheers is used in a different sense.

Thread is not on this topic so lets just leave it at that.

Mushak and Super Mushak for Basic training.
QUOTE:
MUSHAK is a licence-built basic trainer aircraft version of the Saab Safari, used by the Pakistan Army and Pakistan Air Force.

K-8 Karakorum, FT-5, T-37 Tweet for advanced training. Probably going to induct more K8 in future or some Chinese aircraft if we need anything more advanced.
QUOTE:
The Hongdu JL-8 (Nanchang JL-8), also known as the Karakorum-8, is a two-seat intermediate jet trainer and light attack aircraft designed in the People's Republic of China by China Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation. The primary contractor for this plane is the Hongdu Aviation Industry Corporation.

Pakistan does not have advanced Jet trainers a la Hawks.

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

Yes, the same was my question. I know Pakistan is having jf 17 anf f 16 (old and latest block version) but not having advance trainers. May be have trainers variants of those planes but advance platform always better instant of old platform.

Yes, the same was my question. I know Pakistan i having jf 17 anf f 16 (old and latest block version) but not having advance trainers. May be have trainers variants of those planes but advance platform always better instant of old platform.

are bhai ji try to understand they dont need advance jet trainers as they have already got the most devine & deadli fighter pilots in the world so much so a PAF devine pilot in his JF17 can take on two USAF Pilots in F22's ;)

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

Advanced trainer jets are only used when you don't have any twin seat variants for an aircraft. K-8P is a pakistan based variant being produced by Pakistan in Pakistan Aeronautical complex. K-8P also uses an advanced upgraded avionics package. Pakistan is also using K-8 which is a much older version from 1990,s. We will be buying advanced trainers after we procure FC-20 Jet fighters from china. Another reason might be that we have got some OCU of F-7 jet fighter.

Advanced trainer jets are only used when you don't have any twin seat variants for an aircraft.
K-8P is a pakistan based variant being produced by Pakistan in Pakistan Aeronautical complex. K-8P also uses an advanced upgraded avionics package. Pakistan is also using K-8 which is a much older version from 1990,s. We will be buying advanced trainers after we procure FC-20 Jet fighters from china.

lol, There is no such string attached. If any country is buying certain type of fighter than he also buy few dual seater version of fighter for training.

In 60-70s pilot trained in IJT than fly some older a/c which was little better than IJT & experienced pilots used to fly Mach2 capable fighters. But 90s, the scenario was changed, pilot 1st come directly on mach2 capable older platform directly after IJT. So that was pretty tough for pilots & now a/c are too big which also demands more skills from pilots. So AJT came in screen for these shortcomings.

Definition of AJT can be changed from forces-force. IAF force to swich towards AJT bez of higher crash rate. As for PAF, there is funding problems thats why they didnt go for AJT 7 K8 iss doing fine job. Beside of that PAF uses light A/C which are pretty good for handling compare to larger A/C like mki/SH.

lol, There is no such string attached. If any country is buying certain type of fighter than he also buy few dual seater version of fighter for training.

In 60-70s pilot trained in IJT than fly some older a/c which was little better than IJT & experienced pilots used to fly Mach2 capable fighters. But 90s, the scenario was changed, pilot 1st come directly on mach2 capable older platform directly after IJT. So that was pretty tough for pilots & now a/c are too big which also demands more skills from pilots. So AJT came in screen for these shortcomings.

Definition of AJT can be changed from forces-force. IAF force to swich towards AJT bez of higher crash rate. As for PAF, there is funding problems thats why they didnt go for AJT 7 K8 iss doing fine job. Beside of that PAF uses light A/C which are pretty good for handling compare to larger A/C like mki/SH.

I was just talking about aircraft like JF-Thunder as it is just Light weight Combat aircraft so we don't need an advanced trainers. If there is any dual seat variant planned for JF-thunder then we wont be buying any Advanced trainers at all. I have only got OK knowledge of aircraft's so you are probably right.

I was just talking about aircraft like JF-Thunder as it is just Light weight Combat aircraft so we don't need an advanced trainers. If there is any dual seat variant planned for JF-thunder then we wont be buying any Advanced trainers at all. I have only got OK knowledge of aircraft's so you are probably right.

So PAF don't have any dualseater thunder.

So PAF don't have any dualseater thunder.

None as of now because they are using operational conversion units of F-7 P aircraft's. There is one planned though probably Block-3 as it will be used for ground attack role. We haven't even got block 2 rolled out yet.

Back
Top Bottom