What's new

Why India must take China’s warning of a trade war seriously

It's your minded brain exercise every Minute

Learn to Prove your self when you said some thing
don't run Back and complain about others

don't try to Hold weight More than your it will crush you

Just when you stopped parroting me, you started changing the subject

Your homework for the day is to google. As simple as that. Bad muthu.. Bad muthu

Just when you stopped parroting me, you started changing the subject

Your homework for the day is to google. As simple as that. Bad muthu.. Bad muthu

who have no Idea and taking about anything with out knowing the truth should not talk about others

you are the one who started parroting me,
it's you who changing the subject and still can't hold what you said in the earlier post,
every one in the world gaining knowledge by reading article and news, or searching in google what they want

How naive.

The title "World's factory" is not for nothing.

Your reply shows your naivety of the situation.

Instead of starting a trade war with China, Trump decides to give subsidy to mega OEM like Foxconn to setup plants in Wisconsin and other states. This was reported over all major news outlet. Are you living in a cave?

You pesky indian are so naive no wonder Modi is able to pull a quick one in Made in India initiative. Nothing more than a glorified assembly plant just like your MKI,ARJUN,TEJAS program :D

Just learning from China ...what has your country done?

who have no Idea and taking about anything with out knowing the truth should not talk about others

you are the one who started parroting me,
it's you who changing the subject and still can't hold what you said in the earlier post,
every one in the world gaining knowledge by reading article and news, or searching in google what they want

Bad muthu twisting at every juncture

Cant even do your simple research. How useless are you?

Just learning from China ...what has your country done?

Leading in cheers

Bad muthu twisting at every juncture

Cant even do your simple research. How useless are you?

why should i twist where i am right,

It's you always twisting everything and changing topic because of you can't hold what you said

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom