What's new

Why India must take China’s warning of a trade war seriously

ok, economy "expert"```then you really have to be "thankful" to CCP as they are keeping the "prices artificially low", so your $5-per-day Indian "middle-class" can enjoy modern appliances and services without worring about depleting your shallow pockets``:lol:

you should post India's debt to GDP ratio, and educate them how much trouble they are in, since they dont have much room to move around

They are happy to be a "consumption base" economy.

I am really looking forward for their boycott of chinese product i bet they dont know its economy is fueled by chinese products from all sectors :D

I am really looking forward for their boycott of chinese product i bet they dont know its economy is fueled by chinese products from all sectors :D
Consumption based economy is a super dumb idea. Many third world countries can count themselves as a consumption economy because they can't manufacture anything ... and this is the case of India. Indians definitely should not be gloating about that status; that just means they can't make anything the world or its citizens want.

Our local industry will flourish by banning trade with china and it is coming slowly.

A Chinese boycott would take India back decades. Their economy would be in a full blown recession, especially after Modi's demonetization. There would be virtually no change in China's economy

Our local industry will flourish by banning trade with china and it is coming slowly.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::omghaha::laugh::omghaha::lock::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Rustom, you're a clear retard when it comes to economics. That's just like asking what if Germany and the rest of the EU stopped trade with Greece ... India would crumble in a matter of weeks ... as for China, I don't think they would care too much. Maybe your local industry will flourish ... in a hundred years

A Chinese boycott would take India back decades. Their economy would be in a full blown recession, especially after Modi's demonetization. There would be virtually no change in China's economy

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::omghaha::laugh::omghaha::lock::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Rustom, you're a clear retard when it comes to economics. That's just like asking what if Germany and the rest of the EU stopped trade with Greece ... India would crumble in a matter of weeks ... as for China, I don't think they would care too much. Maybe your local industry will flourish ... in a hundred years
Don't shoot the messenger idiot. Oh ya I can sense nervousness, but but china collapse is communist no sooner than thought.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom