What's new

Why I'll Never Return To Vietnam

Few days back I saw "Paul Merton in China". The show was not very encouraging for the chinese. people didnt want to talk to westerners, slums and guess what he showed a dirty public toilet too. I was astonished when i saw the show and wonder y every india hater in pdf love to talk about indian toilets only. Happy to say china is not far behind. Yes, being a democracy and free press its impossible to suppress the hard facts about indian society but this is not the case in china. They are master in keeping their poverty under the carpet.:whistle:

Ohhh get over it and stop acting like your world is so perfect! First thing that enters our mind over here when we think about travelling to the USA or even Australia is the prevalent gun culture over there. Even if that's a misconception, that idea is still there thanks to a few horror stories that already happened. Yes u still get people braving all that fear of racism and gun violence and coming there don't you?

Not all parts of Asia are developed, I admit. Outside of Japan, Korea, most parts of China, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan, you are going to have a way rougher ride than you would in the west due to slower rates of development. Doesn't make those people bad people or those cultures any less charming than they already are.

Especially Vietnam....those late night bier hoi sessions at Pham Ngu Lau with hot pho bo noodles :smitten:

Ohhh get over it and stop acting like your world is so perfect! First thing that enters our mind over here when we think about travelling to the USA or even Australia is the prevalent gun culture over there. Even if that's a misconception, that idea is still there thanks to a few horror stories that already happened. Yes u still get people braving all that fear of racism and gun violence and coming there don't you?

Not all parts of Asia are developed, I admit. Outside of Japan, Korea, most parts of China, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan, you are going to have a way rougher ride than you would in the west due to slower rates of development. Doesn't make those people bad people or those cultures any less charming than they already are.

Especially Vietnam....those late night bier hoi sessions at Pham Ngu Lau with hot pho bo noodles :smitten:

Thank you,
It is Bia Hơi (draught beer) and Phở Bò (Noodle has Beef ) and Phạm Ngũ Lão street.
Phở is the traditional special foods of Viet Nam.

HAHA I know what the average visitor in Vietnam from european Countries plans to do and its NOT the sights of natures, but some special sights if u know what i mean

Do you mean to say that they will flood the construction sites for untrained labors? No, are not them.

HAHA I know what the average visitor in Vietnam from european Countries plans to do and its NOT the sights of natures, but some special sights if u know what i mean

Such no good sights may happen every where in the world, including in China.

Chinese+Begger+++7.JPG

china-poor-beggar-beijing-subway.jpg

Back
Top Bottom