What's new

why I am not allowed to start a new thread in any section except memberclu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gslv

Reaction score
Country
India
even after having 18 posts I am not allowed to start a new thread.....help me out the message says

gslv, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
:angry: sorry am a a new mew member so don't know much about it. that's why i asked.

ISI conspiracy bro.

But you need more posts to start new threads in other sections I think.

so i need to start posting more and more..thanks btw

so i need to start posting more and more..thanks btw
yes but don't start posting stupid stuffs just for the sake of posting otherwise other members would stop taking u seriously and u have to create another id and start from begining

yes but don't start posting stupid stuffs just for the sake of posting otherwise other members would stop taking u seriously and u have to create another id and start from begining
yah i know that.

even after having 18 posts I am not allowed to start a new thread.....help me out the message says

gslv, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
:angry: sorry am a a new mew member so don't know much about it. that's why i asked.

Short time ago, I also have questions like you, I wanted ask the other members but I even can not post anything. Then I discovered that the need to post 50 comments, then I became a full member and I can start to post new threads. Wish you have good times.

Short time ago, I also have questions like you, I wanted ask the other members but I even can not post anything. Then I discovered that the need to post 50 comments, then I became a full member and I can start to post new threads. Wish you have good times.
sorry dude i couldn't resist to point out the grammatical mistake..it should be had not have. pardon me if you are offended.

the 50 post rule if mainly to deter suicide trolls who just come here and cause trouble and are banned before they reach it .:)

you have to pay 200 $ for start a new thread there buddy... :argh:

now can I give you an account No.???

:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom