What's new

Why govt is leaking President of Pakistan secured line conversation

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Lots of people raising the question on media, who is constantly releasing the President of Pakistan conversation on secured line. Never happened anywhere in the world. Lots of media outlet sharing this news. Those people and agencies cross all hate line. In past few days lot has been written but it seems their no govt in Pakistan and seems group of people who are answerable are beyond control.
That is extremely serious question. A constant breach of national security.
President is the commander of the Armed forces of Pakistan.

Last edited:
The move basically throws dung on the security agencies themselves.

A secure line being leaked shows the security agencies in very bad light. I hope the duffers have the capability to think that far ahead.

$3bn annual budget and these cucks are the best Pakistan has to offer?

The move basically throws dung on the security agencies themselves.

A secure line being leaked shows the security agencies in very bad light. I hope the duffers have the capability to think that far ahead.

$3bn annual budget and these cucks are the best Pakistan has to offer?
When there is no accountability, this is what happens, these cucks with the guns rule over us.

I wish someday marium share their videos... That would be fun just imagine
When she's going down and realizes it's over. I want her to do good to this country for the first and last time and release those tapes.

Imagine if the govt can't control such a security breaches then tomorrow some foreign anti Pakistan raise the question on the security of nuclear assets. These stupid agencies are leaking the whole telephonic conversation, showing the world that nothing is secured in Pakistan.

Lots of people raising the question on media, who is constantly releasing the President of Pakistan conversation on secured line. Never happened anywhere in the world. Lots of media outlet sharing this news. Those people and agencies cross all hate line. In past few days lot has been written but it seems their no govt in Pakistan and seems group of people who are answerable are beyond control.
That is extremely serious question. A constant breach of national security.
President is the commander of the Armed forces of Pakistan.
Which news? You mean this one ?
Maybe faisal vawda is the leak himself

is this new ? I recall Musharaf's embarassing call with his deputy about mujahideen during kargil war. There was a rumor the chinese captured and leaked that call

Yes yahi DHA wala Faisal Wada ....

If you want more .... a leaked conversation with Brig sahib about Zaman park conversation also leaked by some disgruntled ... ..will be heart breaking and shameful ...
Irrelevant.
I will believe him over your Raja Adil any day.

Faisal went against the rogue elements inside pti who have been misguiding khan and Faisal even warned of what could happened in the long march to his life . and then we saw what happened.he is a true soldier of khan but ..but still idiots sidelined him ..

Last edited:
The work of Mr Asim and an own goal.

Leaked President’s conversation in excitement without realizing how bad it will look on them.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom