What's new

Why Germans Love Russia

well we should note that Germany is the most important European player on Russia. Its economic relationship with Russia dwarfs that of the United States as well as that of any other European country. It also depends on Russia for over 30 percent of its energy and has the largest Russian immigrant and émigré community in Europe. And over 6,000 German firms currently operate in Russia. Given that Germany is a Geo economic power that is increasingly dependent upon exports and vital natural resources for its prosperity, it is normal that it has adopted a cautious trading state approach in its dealings with Russia. Each country should strive for their own interest first and foremost That is what the U.S does all over the world, and that is how every country should strive to do. So i fully understand Germans cautious reaction/position towards the Ukraine Issue towards Russia. I think the E.U led by Germany should have taken the lead on this Issue instead of leaving it to the global hegemon U.S. If Europe had acted as an honest mediator in this crisis , then we wouldn't have arrived at the current situation. Of course the U,S wouldn't want to see a strong/independent Europe trading with Russia/China, since this might be a threat to it in the long run. i fully understand U.S policy, since its only after its interest. So in this regard the Ukraine crisis supported by the U.S serves U.S interests as it makes Russia the aggressor/isolate it from Europe. same with U.S support to small countries in Asia towards China with its neighbors. The U.S is a master in such games.:usflag::D
Finally Germans are broadly skeptical of Ukraine’s political culture and the durability of its Western orientation. Having been burned by the euro crisis and the costs of integrating East Germany, Germany is unlikely to want to risk having to bail out the Ukrainian economy. Germany has become a late and reluctant supporter of both the Eastern Partnership and of EU and NATO associations with Ukraine. So its stakes in its relationship with Russia will continue to be higher than those with Kiev, though it might make some political rhetoric against Russia. But in the end geo-economic Germany is unlikely to see any alternative to continuing engagement with Russia.:smokin:

Good! Germans maybe finally remember that their ancestors did not bow to ancient Rome and fought fearlessly for freedom of their land. Time to throw off the yoke of American occupation and carry out independent policy. Time for them to turn away from godless, wicked West. Otherwise in 1-2 century will be no German people

They didn't bow to Rome, but founded later the "Holy Roman Empire (of the German Nation)". Plus the oldest Cities in Germany have been founded by the Romans.. The Germans were part of "the West" from the start.

I don't see any reason why Germans would not like Russians..
They are clever people, possess the most of the world land,
country is very rich with natural minerals especially rare minerals...and when you make summary ,better to love them because money and sex go together.

Back
Top Bottom