What's new

WHY European Companies Are Supplying China With Billions In Weapons And Military Technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
WHY European Companies Are Supplying China With Billions In Weapons And Military Technology?

These times a dozen worthless and piss poor quality videos with machine voices just reading out already reported news and some random opinions and speculation of nobodies with internet connections, proclaiming to be "experts" and "reporters" but wont take any responsibility for their so called "reports" and "news" with their real name or face, should be just deleted without any comment.

We already have enough worthless spam from pretentious "experts" appealing to their own authority in this forum and even "professional" news sources dedicated to making up bullshit dragging down the quality of this forum.

And no I dont care that this one is "popular" because he puts more efforts into video editing and spams a new 5 minute video for every new photoshop, tweet and forum post rumor, the shitty YouTube algorithm prefers over quality content.

Last edited:
These times a dozen worthless and piss poor quality videos with machine voices just reading out already reported news and some random opinions and speculation of nobodies with internet connections, proclaiming to be "experts" and "reporters" but wont take any responsibility for their so called "reports" and "news" with their real name or face, should be just deleted without any comment.

We already have enough worthless spam from pretentious "experts" appealing to their own authority in this forum and even "professional" news sources dedicated to making up bullshit dragging down the quality of this forum.

And no I dont care that this one is "popular" because he puts more efforts into video editing and spams a new 5 minute video for every new photoshop, tweet and forum post rumor, the shitty YouTube algorithm prefers over quality content.

I completely agree with You and therefore :closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom