What's new

Why does Kashmir only belong to Muslims?

It all depends on the people. But then again another part of me is saying that Kashmir has always been a integral part of India and if SOME of the people don't like it than they can leave.
but so were pakistan and bd region, and even afganistan.... depending on your interpretation... if they are happy separated from us, why can we do same for kashmiris..
pre 47 India and post 47 India are not same...

but so were pakistan and bd region, and even afganistan.... depending on your interpretation... if they are happy separated from us, why can we do same for kashmiris..

Abbbaiii Afghanistan ko kaiseee milaaa diyaaa India mein tunnneiii....ya phir koi phir Hindu Epic keiii Greater India ki baaat kar rahaa haiii tuuu ? :what:

The Kashmiri Pundits & Sikhs don't hold any leverage over the majority Muslim Population of Kashmir but over the Federal Government & the Military Establishment because that trio are of one mind on the final settlement of the Kashmir Issue !

There is no parallel between the two !

You gotta be kidding me.. Have you even seen the kind of appeasement politics that the ruling congress plays towards Muslim minority in India...??

BTW, it seems i mildly misunderstood a part of your original post..

That leaves the question that everyone who is unhappy can have a separate country? If that was the case there would be 500+ countries in the world.

You gotta be kidding me.. Have you even seen the kind of appeasement politics that the ruling congress plays towards Muslim minority in India...??

I've very little insight into the Internal Politics of India !

I was talking about some other kind of leverage & one which is particular to Kashmir !

, it seems i mildly misunderstood a part of your original post..

Koi baaat nahin....eik Wazwan bheeej doooo....maaafiii haiii ! :D

That leaves the question that everyone who is unhappy can have a separate country? If that was the case there would be 500+ countries in the world.
no question is if lot of people want separation consistently for long time. what do you do with that.
not everybody want to separate...

Abbbaiii Afghanistan ko kaiseee milaaa diyaaa India mein tunnneiii....ya phir koi phir Hindu Epic keiii Greater India ki baaat kar rahaa haiii tuuu ? :what:
mouryans and mughas were ruling large tracks of afganistan.. I was asking his opinion on what he thinks constitutes India.. is it the maximum extend any ruler has ruled in any time in past (bit like chinese think :rofl:)

I've very little insight into the Internal Politics of India !

I was talking about some other kind of leverage & one which is particular to Kashmir !

Koi baaat nahin....eik Wazwan bheeej doooo....maaafiii haiii ! :D

Tu baaz nahi aaega hain be? Kaha na tereko villa mil jaega. :angry:

Not every unhappy person wants a separate country but even if they do & they operate as per those methods & under that framework on which there exists a consensus on its acceptability in pursuing such causes then who are we to tell them anything different.

For example, I've always maintained that if Baluchistan wants to separate from Pakistan & that is the will of the People of Baluchistan than who are we to deny them that right ?

Naturally States don't operate like that so all of this really is 'theoretical' !

no question is if lot of people want separation consistently for long time. what do you do with that.
not everybody want to separate...

Well it might sound a little harsh but if they are desperate for a Islamic state then they can go too Pakistan. Either way I obviously don't have all the answers.

Not every unhappy person wants a separate country but even if they do & they operate as per those methods & under that framework on which there exists a consensus on its acceptability in pursuing such causes then who are we to tell them anything different.

For example, I've always maintained that if Baluchistan wants to separate from Pakistan & that is the will of the People of Baluchistan than who are we to deny them that right ?

Naturally States don't operate like that so all of this really is 'theoretical' !

Well the Kashmir insurgency only started in 1989, prior to that there wasn't much trouble although I may be wrong. They had a long time to decide and only up until 1989 did any real demand come so you can't pick and choose when you want to secede.

Well the Kashmir insurgency only started in 1989, prior to that there wasn't much trouble although I may be wrong. They had a long time to decide and only up until 1989 did any real demand come so you can't pick and choose when you want to secede.

That is debatable but let us not debate that for that will take the conversation on a tangent !

But please answer the bold part - Why not ?

Well it might sound a little harsh but if they are desperate for a Islamic state then they can go too Pakistan. Either way I obviously don't have all the answers.

what if sikhs want a separate sikh state ... tell me why is it wrong.. btw i am not supporting separatism... just want your view...
i am against any breakaway from current india..

That is debatable but let us not debate that for that will take the conversation on a tangent !

But please answer the bold part - Why not ?
Because it's simply not practical, it encourages militancy. Just like in the case of Baluchistan, they were living happily for a period and then all of a sudden they are causing all sorts of trouble.

Kashmir is a Sanskrit word nothing to do with Arabic or Urdu and it is holy land for dharmic religions the abode of Lord Shiva, it is in our blood and will always be so until the end times when Lord Kalki comes and kills the wicked mleccha thus bringing forth the age of truth

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom