What's new

Why does China Copy: Fake It Till You Make It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget Japan's wannabe F-16 (Mitsubishi F-2).

800px-Mitsubishi_F-2_landing.JPG

800px-Mitsubishi_F-2_at_Guam_(Cropped).jpg

The Chinese copy because they are good capitalists who take advantage of the system, and also because there are always demand for these so called products. The Chinese compete in a global market, not only does the 800 million odd people of the developed world want products, several billion other consumer also do.

Wow what a misplaced sense of righteousness! You steal other people copyrights and justify it in the name of capitalism :o:.
That time when your country could innovate is long past. In the recent modern history Japan along with USA have been the most innovative societies. China well just copies stuff.

first part of your post is cr@p, I won't go that low to respond to a ccp paid bot

you had a headstart compared to us and lot more resources due to occupied lands like tibet etc, so better economy, but with better leadership we are going to outdo you within the next few decades.. laugh while u can..
Tibet is the poorest place in China, yet its HDI and average living is above you joke India```:lol:

I have been to India so many times, and it is not better than those african countries I have been to```and the level of your people's delusion and ignorance is way beyond the meaning of being a joke`

american are more technologically superior.. all smart chinese want to go there, why smart people will stay in china if they can go out? so i don't see any hope china becomes better than usa
We go there spy them lynch and create havoc on everything. Look at how many mainland Chinese successful intergrated with the American. Those overseas Chinese are waiting for the correct opportunities to deal the American a fatal blow. We study American and understand them so that we know how to deal with them. While American know nothing of Chinese. They are bound to lose to us :lol:

I think this thread has run its course. It had everything ;

China v Japan.
Personal insults.
Plain swearing.

Come on guys, you're much better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom