What's new

Why do some Pakistanis think they need ICBM?

Why do some Pakistanis think they need ICBM?

Do they really have any enemy in any other continent?

When was this idea first stated in public domain? Just who suggested this unnecessary thing?
Ego problem, you see.

Why India need ICBM, who is enemy of India at that range ?
Need to cover entire china, need of the hour.
Cover whole world, self defense, just in case.

Infact, USA lost war against Vietnam despite killing in millions, it lost terribly. Even without ICBMs Pakistan can do extreme damage to if there is a war especially nukes....You might have heard djinn ki jaan totay (parrot) main hai. GSLV is infact an ICBM and Pakistan needs satellite launching capability peaceful purposes. No nation can object on the development of a satellite launch vehicle sir!!!

:rofl:

For ICBMs you need heat tolerant RVs and related technologies like RV electronics and Heat sinks/shields

Not higher payload SLVs

http://www.mtcr.info/english/MTCR_Annex_Handbook_ENG.pdf

125j33b.jpg

Infact, USA lost war against Vietnam despite killing in millions, it lost terribly. Even without ICBMs Pakistan can do extreme damage to if there is a war especially nukes....You might have heard djinn ki jaan totay (parrot) main hai. GSLV is infact an ICBM and Pakistan needs satellite launching capability peaceful purposes. No nation can object on the development of a satellite launch vehicle sir!!!
uncle sam and the world should be told loud and clear what would happen to the tota in the wake of muricans' misadventure in pak. :D

uncle sam and the world should be told loud and clear what would happen to the tota in the wake of muricans' misadventure in pak. :D
I'm pretty sure they know it already both Tota and the Djin...It is a tacit understanding.

Last edited:
ICBM is just a logical step to our programe we dont have enemy in US but its better to be ready then sorry

:rofl:

For ICBMs you need heat tolerant RVs and related technologies like RV electronics and Heat sinks/shields

Not higher payload SLVs

http://www.mtcr.info/english/MTCR_Annex_Handbook_ENG.pdf

125j33b.jpg
I did not talk about the technologies involved in ICBM and with certified qualification in hypersonics, thermal boundary layers and shock waves and a two research papers on DOSWs , I really don't need any troll telling me what a space vehicle experiences during different phases of re-entry.

Learn English grammar.

This is not grammar learning forum. You understood what I meant. Dont quote me to your silly threads or mention in the troll quotes. They dont deserve any proper replies either.

A missile with a range of 3000-3500 km is enough to cover China from india's border while Pakistan's so-called western 'allies' are thousands of miles away.

Pakistan definitely needs an ICBM. Pakistan should go for it because we have enemies all over the world and for acknowledging them the power of Pakistan we definitely needs an ICBM.

That is a terrible example to give. The vietnam war was the US attempt to provide conventional assistance in a civil war with massive bureaucratic holds on objectives and a military that was ill prepared to fight an insurgency. Moreover, the Vietnam war was a conflict between two powers fighting two different strategies. Had the US used its conventional capabilities with no holds barred in the early days of the war; it would have rolled all the way to Hanoi.

There is nothing Pakistan can do with Nukes that would threaten the US except its immediate interests; which also means the end of Pakistan. Please try to understand that despite your bravado; not too many people would like to die in a ball of flame and have their children burnt from radiation and dying a horrible death. Those are emotions of young men without an understanding of loss.

For Pakistan to be attacked by the US, one or more of the following have to be true
1. The nuclear security is compromised, either by radicals in the military or by a takeover by extremists in the country.
2. Pakistan openly supports an all out assault on the US military in Afghanistan.
3. A massive terror attack takes place which has its origins in Pakistan, and Pakistan refuses to compromise.

There are very little chances of other scenarios in which both the US and Pakistan would be forced into conflict. There may be cold periods of relationships but as such besides diplomatic standoffs there will be no conflict.

As for the GSLV, there is no issue in having one besides that we get our launches done via China and so far have little or nothing to show for sensory satellite programs or otherwise.

pakistani needs an abm like the arrow, aster 30 or thaad.
do i see the hq-19? as a starter ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom