What's new

Why do Pakistanis love Kashmir?

Azad kashmir is azad only in name

Oh please.... Do you realise how many posters on this site hail from there or have their ancestral heritage from there? Our forefathers freed the place with the bayonet and bullet.

great ideas don't die when their human creators die, yes?? :)

in 2017 will be the 100th anniversary of the russian revolution and this will be celebrated all over the world... the initiators and participants of that revolution are long dead.

our indian friend must rid himself of the nationalist poison he carries and accept the simple path to peace in our region which has so many other problems.

i simply don't understand why people want to fight wars, unless when defending against imperialists and terrorists... i too once almost... well, can't speak of that here. :)
You are building castles in air, World will fight till the last man ---there is this no such thing as United Nation, and Gaddafi the human activist....hahah
In past decades how Westerners are fulfilling there agenda by spreading anarchy in Middle East they are fighting their wars in offshore lands. ....all the World media is under their influence, I think they've conluded a formula ...one day they put allegations of WMD then other day they attack the country and somewhere in future with little news in media ...they admit it was a mistake....Admitting a mistake won't undo the crime

If you kept on believing such stories then i will believe on Superman, batman, Captain planet.....:p:
not 30... maybe manipur and nagaland ( north east indian states ) but there is no other separatism in india othewise, not even the maoist militants ( naxalites ) demand this... believe me on this. :)

I come to know this, RSS have introduced Idol of MODI to worship....?? if that the case then nothing is impossible

What you expect them to do? Their dignities are being harrssed in streets. They should remain silent?

In this case none was harassed, it was local boy who was behind a local girl rumoured that girl was molested by army jawan....
Ppl started gathering & started pelting on army bunkers at the chowk , initially Jawan refrained to a great deal but seeing the undeterred mob very closed to bunker fired few shot which led the immediately two casualty.

Army is stationed in Jammu & laddakh as well, we don't get to hear such incidents from there....

We Kashmiris speak different Language .
We Kashmiris have different Culture .

China , Pakistan and India only cares about land and Water resources that our province has to offer . No one cares about Us . Borders are imaginary lines and will keep on changing . So Kashmir going to India & Pakistan or staying Independent will solve nothing . The issue is bigger .

Our False Egos will take Us ( Humans ) to Hell :devil:

Dear you are equating with china & Pakistan ? Who are illegally occupying the Kashmir.... We have rightful possession of Kashmir...

Impotency is biggest curse when one has to fight for righteousness.... Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris who believed them to be descendants of rishi kashyap who were part of great five thousand year old civilization, who developed the sharada, who preserved the values our rishis imparted. Not too far Aadi shankara undertook the voyage of Kashmir to establish the dharma ... Not too far in history Lalladed a shiv devotee used to sing poems in kashmiri in valley....

The story of converting rozabal shrine is not too old & so is the many story of many shrine & temples in valley....

All gone now.
Do we ponder how &why ?
Pacifism doesn't work in real world ...

Lol So Indians who have absolutely no ties to Kashmir can tell people who have credible ties to Kashmir Valley to not love Kashmir?

By that logic, at least half of Kashmiri "Hindus/Sikhs" should go back to India since they are settlers that only came in to region in the last few hundred years or so.

@Zibago and me have at least more rights of "Kashmiriyat" than them.

Settlers !!! We are not playing Civilization 6 are We ^-^ .
People are living there much before Islam , Christianity , Buddhism and Jainism came there .

In this case none was harassed, it was local boy who was behind a local girl rumoured that girl was molested by army jawan....
Ppl started gathering & started pelting on army bunkers at the chowk , initially Jawan refrained to a great deal but seeing the undeterred mob very closed to bunker fired few shot which led the immediately two casualty.

Army is stationed in Jammu & laddakh as well, we don't get to hear such incidents from there....

Dear you are equating with china & Pakistan ? Who are illegally occupying the Kashmir.... We have rightful possession of Kashmir...

Impotency is biggest curse when one has to fight for righteousness.... Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris who believed them to be descendants of rishi kashyap who were part of great five thousand year old civilization, who developed the sharada, who preserved the values our rishis imparted. Not too far Aadi shankara undertook the voyage of Kashmir to establish the dharma ... Not too far in history Lalladed a shiv devotee used to sing poems in kashmiri in valley....

The story of converting rozabal shrine is not too old & so is the many story of many shrine & temples in valley....

All gone now.
Do we ponder how &why ?
Pacifism doesn't work in real world ...

BINGO ! I was talking about Politics and not about Common People ^-^

People are living there much before Islam , Christianity , Buddhism and Jainism came there .

What instigate common ppl to fight among themselves? Or you can give better answer how common Kashmiris were instigated to oust the Pandit from valley ?
What is stopping them to go back now what if its just dirty politics....?
Its more than a politics buddy .......

What instigate common ppl to fight among themselves? Or you can give better answer how common Kashmiris were instigated to oust the Pandit from valley ?
What is stopping them to go back now what if its just dirty politics....?
Its more than a politics buddy .......

False Ego !

The RIVERS!!!
Majority of their rivers originate in Kashmir. And ofcourse the strategic importance, if ever (god forbid!) Pak gets Kashmir, then its Punjab and Delhi's turn next.

I had replied back to your last nite's post. I hope you've read it.

that should tell you at what length they will go to grab it, so far water is flowing downstream in enough quantity but once Pakistan feels the shortage of water for her survival then Bhagwan save India.

Please, A lot of the Kashmiri "Hindus" were settled by the Dogra regime to pacify the Muslim Peasant population. This is a historical fact, or are you denying this?

And I really don't know how the Sikhs came into Kashmir before Islam. I hope you are not serious.

Please, A lot of the Kashmiri "Hindus" were settled by the Dogra regime to pacify the Muslim Peasant population. This is a historical fact, or are you denying this?

And I really don't know how the Sikhs came into Kashmir before Islam. I hope you are not serious.
U r wrong, kashmiris hindus have been living in the valley since forever. Who do you think kashmiri muslims converted from ???
Sikhs came from potohar and other areas of AJK. Those in tral probably converted from the pandits

What are you talking about ?:o: You have completely butchered History :p:

Jammu was found was Jambulochan 4000 years ago and ( Jammu is a part of IVC )and Kashmir was found by Kashap rishi . Both are separate entities .
Both came in existence before First Muslim rule in Kashmir .

Dogra's came 3850 years later :lol:

Last edited:
What are you talking about ?:o: You have completely butchered History :p:

Jammu was found was Jambulochan 4000 years ago and ( Jammu is a part of IVC )and Kashmir was found by Kashap rishi . Both are separate entities .
Both came in existence before First Muslim rule in Kashmir .

Dogra's came 3850 years later :lol:
@Butchcassidy

I didn't say anywhere that Hindus came after Muslims. If you read my original post, I was referring to the historically established fact that the Dogras encouraged the settlement of Hindus in the Kashmir Valley.

Stop trying to twist my post in to something I did not say. The Sikhs in Kashmir are not ethnically Kashmiri, nor are a significant amount of Hindus. I said this in response to @Kashmiri Pandit post on who is and isn't a Kashmir where he dismissed @Zibago "Kashmiriyat". I merely applied the same logic.

that should tell you at what length they will go to grab it, so far water is flowing downstream in enough quantity but once Pakistan feels the shortage of water for her survival then Bhagwan save India.
Let's wait and watch! :)

@Butchcassidy

I didn't say anywhere that Hindus came after Muslims. If you read my original post, I was referring to the historically established fact that the Dogras encouraged the settlement of Hindus in the Kashmir Valley.

Stop trying to twist my post in to something I did not say. The Sikhs in Kashmir are not ethnically Kashmiri, nor are a significant amount of Hindus. I said this in response to @Kashmiri Pandit post on who is and isn't a Kashmir where he dismissed @Zibago "Kashmiriyat". I merely applied the same logic.
Yep during dogra rule many sikhs and hindus were settled in Valley from Punjab and Himanchal region

@Butchcassidy

Oh ! I still don't get it .

When Kashmir Pandits were living in Kashmir at best they were 4-5 % of Entire population . The other small minorities were Kashmiri Sikhs and others . The Dogra influence is only limited to Jammu . Kashmir was never touched by Dogra Culture .

@Butchcassidy

Mere Bhai, the hindus in the valley were overwhelmingly Kashmiris. They even share the same last names as the muslims. If you mean the Dogras, their number in the valley was minimal @Jamwal's .Believe me, my maternal family is from Baramulla. I have no axe to grind here.
The Dogras in fact discouraged sikhs from coming to Srinagar therefore most of the sikhs were settled in rural areas, specially around baramulla and uri. As i mentioned before, the sikhs from Tral are converts from kashmiri pandits, whereas those from baramulla and uri came from Punjab (potohar) and AJK (mirpur, bhimbher, kotli and muzaffarabad).

Yep during dogra rule many sikhs and hindus were settled in Valley from Punjab and Himanchal region
Sikhs entered the valley before the Dogra rule. The fact that u find them mostly in Baramulla is because that is where the trade from Kashmir to Punjab took place.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom